Minecraft Stoner Server V2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lifespath420, May 23, 2011.

1. I have no connection to the oroginal makers of a stoner server for minecraft. The current post about a server is well, invalid. The server is down. I have made a new server and have got a little starting area setup. In the next week i will be able to get a website ( maybe ) setup. until then you are welcome to join through the hamachi network.

It looks like for you guys to connect to this server you would need to join my hamachi VPN. If a couple of you are willing to do that until i can buy a full LEGIT license for the game please let me know. I really am getting tired of Single player. :)
    The second i buy a license i will be able to host a free, full, no hassle server. ( I'll have it by next week )

To join the hamachi server Goto this link and REGISTER if you do not have a LOGMEIN account. After logging in - Download the client here : https://secure.logmein.com/hamachi/addclient2.asp
    After you've installed the client and log'd in you need to click Network, and then join an existing network.
    [​IMG]
    And then this window will pop up:
    [​IMG]
    Type 064-518-143 In the Network ID field and you are connected to my VPN, from there all you need to enter is my hamachi IP (5.245.36.11) in the ip address window inside of minecraft.
    Like So: [​IMG]
    ALSO, In order to properly connect to my server you need to locate some of these (below) and then, well you'll know what to do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]