Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mine Own Icicle Prison.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Feb 25, 2003.

1. 'Cause by then you know better.

2. hmmmm.... good answer

why does twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune as the alphabet song?

why did you just run through both of them really quick?

3. Hahahaha Critter.

LMAO

4. lol! that is some funny stuff

5. While you can fuck with a mind, you can't fuck a mind literally.

Nice opening eh?

It goes back to when we were still evolving into the fine humans that we all have become today.

We lived much closer to nature in those days. It was left for the young and strong to procreate, and thereby insure that the tribe would continue. More hands on the hunt, more hands for making war. etc. etc.

Not unlike animals, mating was social thing, kinda like the bars of today. And vanity was a big part of the game. It was all in the presentation! Ritual dances were the way of saying, "I'm old e'nuff to go the store, I'm old e'nuff to get bred." (or bread)

So it always went that the strongest, best dancer, fairest maiden would wind up getting picked first. Kinda like the Alpha male and Alpha female in a wolf pack.

Coming forward in time to today. The undertones of those instincts are still hanging around. Everyone strives to be the Alpha wolf. It helps maintain the billion dollar cosmetic and related industries.

Figure into this, when most of us reach puberty, we still are very child-like in other ways. The prettiest things tend to grab our eyes.

And of course there's the other end of the vanity. Nobody wants to be seen with anything other that an Alpha wolf, thereby making everyone assume that they too must be an Alpha wolf. Ahhh. The perils of youth.

Now to us old fucks.

We been around the block a few times. We've had that beautiful girlfriend that made us look like the Alpha wolf. But she drove us friggin crazy! She had the IQ of a tomato!

Thanks to our ability to evolve, we learned that there is more to life than being an Alpha wolf, and, everyone can't be the Alpha wolf. We've learned that a woman might look like a million bucks, but in reality, she ain't worth $1.25

So we wind up with the ones who may not be beauty queens, but only on the outside. Inside, they're all MISS AMERICA!

Or whatever country you choose.

6. Well, I do believe you got your answer Bud Head!!!!

7. The truth my friend, nothing but the truth. You should know that!;)

Ain't got in trouble in awhile, so no need to kiss-up right at the moment.

But that's one I keep on file, just in case, cause ya never know!

8. See, I knew my Critter man was still smoking bowls for me since I'm all clear headed and shit. You ROCK, critter!!! Slow me down all you want!!! :)

9. ok i believe the topic was........
    Mine Own Icicle Prison.
    :)
    peace

10. That's like the pot calling the kettle black..but in a totally different way and now that I think about it, I made no sense.

My point is...look who's getting us back on topic!!!

Higha, herself!!! :) :) :) (I'm playing with Higha...nudge, nudge...)

11. See earlier post about people being stupid, and lazy.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.

Try saying it as one word. I don't think anyone can do it, with possibly the exception of Big Bird, of Sesame Street fame.

12. OK. But give me a little while. It's cold here. (yuk yuk)

13. why are people so stupid and lazy?

14. but i just cant leave this alone

I have one for you..

Why do most teenagers seek the best looking girls for dates..

While the older men take waht they can find?

are ye saying you aint too choosy when yer older?? ;)

most of them teenagers seek the best looking girls, and marry them.
    an i guess whats leftover is for the older guys then eh?
    i gotta go see what the hell ya was talkin bout
    peace

15. Because it's easier than smart and energetic.

16. I liked my answer better.:p

17. Yes I got my answer. Looks like he had to go take a deep breath so he could say all that as he typed it..

Highya he is on topic. Well as only he could be LMAO!

Good night Critter.

RMJL you are on top of things it seems.. Keep up the good work!

18. Kinda!

If you don't marry when you are young.........all thats left is the old goats.. So to speak that is!

19. Once again, I liked my answer better!:p

20. It's the Tea Tree Oil Spray that I sprayed on my feet after my shower. My feet are all cold and tingly and feeling damn good right now. That's my secret to staying on top of things. Hmmmm....I think I may have a dirty mind today. Everything turns to sex in my head!!!