1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Mine Own Icicle Prison.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by smokinokie, Feb 25, 2003.

1. I'm sitting here looking out of my window. It appears that I've been sent to a cold place to serve time for my crimes against humanity and all you can eat buffets. I have ice bars over the window. But, at least it's warm in here, and I have communicado with the outside world.

Does anyone need preached at?

Does anyone need a really deep question answered?

Does anybody need their back scratched?

Call me.

I'll be right here.

2. could you get that spot right beneath my shoulder blades? I can never reach there :D

3. *scratch scatch scatch*

4. thanks okie..much better :D

5. You welcome.

If keep this up I might get back ahead of Highya in post#'s!

6. I could go for a good scratch just clean out yer fingernails after you're done with TheHempress.

I can empathize btw; but rather than being in ice prison I'm on snow probation.

7. whaaa? that really hurt

8. As anyone should do after scratching someone's back. :D

sorry!

9. what with times being what being what they are, I don't scratch with my fingernails anymore. Too many nasty virus's going around now. I got the Hempress' itch scratched by mechanical means.

Well, that sounds just like I was accusing The Hempress of being unclean, or even worse, a carrier.

Sorry, was not my intent.

Now I fergot why i was here.

Snowbound + Good weed = wrecked train of thought

10. Really?

*He pulls closer to Highya*

11. yeah, really. I used to get called dirty all the time when I was in middle school..it still hurts sometimes. My mom just didnt have a lot of money

12. still about a 100 back.

13. Hard to outtalk a woman!

14. Ahhhh. Poor little Hempy! *pat* *pat*

Now I feel really bad!

I lied. I used my fingernails to scratch your back, and then and went and made a peanut butter jelly sandwich!

So there.

15. im tellin ya boy........im LETTING you catch me.

um, i got an itch...:D

peace

16. omg! did i just say that aloud?

hehe
    peace

17. OMG....WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER SANDWICH....EWWWWWW!!!!

Nothing against you Hempress but I have this phobia thing that has to do with germs and bacteria...so EWWWWWWW!!!!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....it's still sunny outside with no precipitation. I have no clue what's going on. The little AOL weather thing says it's supposed to snow tomorrow but I have learned that the AOL weathermen and women don't know shit.

So, what are we talking about now???

***I had to come back and add something...I have that phobia thing but it never comes into play when I'm sharing a j or a bowl...see how wonderful MaryJane is? She makes all your phobias go *poof*!!!!

18. Do you prefer mechanical means or good old fashion manual?

I myself prefer a big ol' maple out in the yard.

19. hhhm,manualy acourse.
    if i cant get anyone to do i just get naked and wrigggle round on the carpet till i can get the right spot

peace

Grasscity Deals Near You