Mine Own Icicle Prison.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by smokinokie, Feb 25, 2003.

1. I'm sitting here looking out of my window. It appears that I've been sent to a cold place to serve time for my crimes against humanity and all you can eat buffets. I have ice bars over the window. But, at least it's warm in here, and I have communicado with the outside world.

Does anyone need preached at?

Does anyone need a really deep question answered?

Does anybody need their back scratched?

Call me.

I'll be right here.

2. could you get that spot right beneath my shoulder blades? I can never reach there :D

3. *scratch scatch scatch*

4. thanks okie..much better :D

5. You welcome.

If keep this up I might get back ahead of Highya in post#'s!

6. I could go for a good scratch just clean out yer fingernails after you're done with TheHempress.

I can empathize btw; but rather than being in ice prison I'm on snow probation.

7. whaaa? that really hurt

8. As anyone should do after scratching someone's back. :D

sorry!

9. what with times being what being what they are, I don't scratch with my fingernails anymore. Too many nasty virus's going around now. I got the Hempress' itch scratched by mechanical means.

Well, that sounds just like I was accusing The Hempress of being unclean, or even worse, a carrier.

Sorry, was not my intent.

Now I fergot why i was here.

Snowbound + Good weed = wrecked train of thought

10. Really?

*He pulls closer to Highya*

11. yeah, really. I used to get called dirty all the time when I was in middle school..it still hurts sometimes. My mom just didnt have a lot of money

12. still about a 100 back.

13. Hard to outtalk a woman!

14. Ahhhh. Poor little Hempy! *pat* *pat*

Now I feel really bad!

I lied. I used my fingernails to scratch your back, and then and went and made a peanut butter jelly sandwich!

So there.

15. im tellin ya boy........im LETTING you catch me.

um, i got an itch...:D

peace

16. omg! did i just say that aloud?

hehe
    peace

17. OMG....WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER SANDWICH....EWWWWWW!!!!

Nothing against you Hempress but I have this phobia thing that has to do with germs and bacteria...so EWWWWWWW!!!!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....it's still sunny outside with no precipitation. I have no clue what's going on. The little AOL weather thing says it's supposed to snow tomorrow but I have learned that the AOL weathermen and women don't know shit.

So, what are we talking about now???

***I had to come back and add something...I have that phobia thing but it never comes into play when I'm sharing a j or a bowl...see how wonderful MaryJane is? She makes all your phobias go *poof*!!!!

18. Do you prefer mechanical means or good old fashion manual?

I myself prefer a big ol' maple out in the yard.

19. hhhm,manualy acourse.
    if i cant get anyone to do i just get naked and wrigggle round on the carpet till i can get the right spot

peace

Grasscity Deals Near You