Mine Compfffffff

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Valcurium, Aug 22, 2012.

1. #1 Valcurium, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    I believe that candy should be restricted and should only be purchasable by trust worthy adults and children who demonstrate control.

Stoner’s shall be barred from purchasing candy

This is because candy is not for stoners because stoners cannot be trusted with sweets.

You can be a person who consumes marijuana recreationally and still have good restraint when you’re sober...

But once you get high, and lets face it; you’re gonna be high A LOT, all of a sudden you don’t have so much self control anymore.

Oh, you don't believe me?? WELL GO SUCK A DICK

Oh you don't want to? Alright fair enough, but check this example so I can demonstrate my logistical thinking here:

>Put the most dedicated dieter in a room full of snickers and then pass them a joint

It says “230 calories” on the wrapper, but once that individual has smoked the herb, trust me…

They’re not going to fucking stop at just one.

In fact, they’re probably going to go 3-7 deep (it depends on the weed and the person)...

Which means that the bitch at Subway who just got her grilled chicken sub WITHOUT the bread because it has carbs, has now consumed 690 fatty-ass calories.

Lemme put this shit in perspective real quick...

Average woman should be consuming something like 1600 calories a day if she wants to stay in good shape...

That one unavoidable munchy induced candy binge has resulted in that bitch consuming roughly a third of her daily dose of cal-o-ries.

Now there’s no way this bitch can make her breakfast, lunch and dinner under 1000 total calories, because that would be really fucking hard. Each meal is going to be realistically 350-500 calories. So even if you give this bitch the benefit of the doubt and trust that she's going to eat portions so small that each meal is going to be 350 calories apiece,

350X3+690= 1740 calories

OH SHIT SHERBERT

That means this sandwich making machine will have consumed 140 calories more than her recommended amount

Ladies and Gentlemen, if this trend continues, that skinny diet whore is gonna be as fat as Chris Farley.

If you don't know who Chris Farley is,

1. Slap your self in the face with a dead salmon. Shame on you.

2. He was like 500 pounds (of comic genius)

Nobody want's to fuck a woman who looks like Chris Farley.

NOBODY.

>no fucks=sad times for lady
    >sadness = moar eatings for lady
    >more eating = lady getting 'tardedly obese
    >incredible fatness= bitch getting her own show on TLC because errbody loves fat people (but not literally, because then this woman would get fucked, which she hypothetically is not)

>During the filming lady explains how her spiral into a butterfinger-flavored hell began
    >Of course she explains that she was high on marijuana when she took that first bite of chocolate-caramel goodness

>Media + stupid people now have "evidence" that weed leads to obesity
    > Parents and people with nothing better to do rally against weed lumping it in with the obesity epidemic and the legalization of cannabis gets bumped back a few years

So yeah,
    Limit stoners to fruit and shit

2. Fuck it, you've convinced me

3. I know who Chris farley is,but he died when I was pretty young.I also smoke hella bud,and so does my dad.I live with my dad and he cooks bomb ass food that is actually healthy for you.I aint fat at all and I bet I smoke more than you,quit being ignorant and shut the fuck up.I only eat chocolate every once and a while,I aint fat and you don't know me.

4. Lol, dude, when im high..i dont even want candy...i want real food..-__-

5. Dude. Cmon. Quit being butt-hurt.

I clearly wrote this with a light-hearted, joking tone.
    The fact you took it as seriously as you did is ridiculous :laughing:

6. Man I am fucked up ha ha,I barely remember posting that.Just sayin I eat good,and I guess I didn't know you were joking lol.My bad though since you were joking and what not ha ha.

7. you're forgiven bro
    this next bowl is for you mang

8. Thanks bro,wish I had some herbage.shit would def help.

9. #9 Vicious, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    Post this in the humor section or something then, I can't even respond to the actual context it's so pointless and LEL RANDUMB XD. Learn to use a paragraph for God's sake.

">" are you using those as bullets or implied green text?
    Who are you quoting?

10. It's called stylistic preference

you know? like how poems are in stanzas?

le' derp?

11. I'm going to make shirts. No sweets for stoners!

12. Seriously, le derp? Take that shit back to reddit. Stylistic preference would normally be something like a rhyme scheme, stanza preference, couplet style. The misuse of a bracket isn't stylish and the way you're using it is far from common sense, not something to 'derp' over.

13. Man youre a fucking genius!
    I shall also make shirts- no sweets for stoners.

A-fucking-mazing;D

14. what the fuck did i just read

15. Im selling my shares in Hershey now while its still up.

16. Mein Kampf*

17. [​IMG]

18. I believe it is mein kampf

19. Nothing like misspelling Mein Kampf (clearly purposely) to rile up the spelling nazis lmao! :hello:

20. [quote name='"Meursault"']Nothing like misspelling Mein Kampf (clearly purposely) to rile up the spelling nazis lmao! :hello:[/quote]

Also a clever way to get more views, I came for the title and stayed for the humor.