Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mindblown :o

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013.

1. #1 inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
  2. not sure how that blew your mind... i thought we all knew that

3. I thought your parents took your bongs? And this is the interwebz, you can find a forum, well hell you can find anything on it.

4. There was one I kept in my kitchen on the windowsill, with the curtain covering the bowl, the downstem filed with plants. I though ahead a while back, just "incase".

5. I'd be sooo pissed.... i'd run up in there house and fuck all their shit up and peel out... 

6. Dude that kinda blows my mind too.... But who the fuck uses cocain and meth and then goes and tells people about that shit all over the Internet??? I understand what we do with weed, but meth?? That's weird af bro.

7. Can't discuss other drugs here besides weed, tobacco, caffeine, and alcohol.

8. Why do they have a spare key to your apartment?

9. id change your locks dude your parents have shown they are not responsible enough to respect your privacy

everyone needs a safe place to talk about there drug of choice and to learn what it actually is it's like giving out clean needles so the people who are addicted to that shit dont have to share

10. #10 A Rational Psychopath, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    Why not? They're not just blatantly bragging about ingesting those substances. There's dosage advice, harm reduction, stories etc.

11. when did we start talking about meth?

12. Before we pawned our computers to get more.

13. OP had references to it and another drug, he edited it though since then.

14. Ahh i see, makes more sense know. thanks.