Mind set of a 16 year old

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by SublimeFTW420, Feb 1, 2012.

1. By the age 16, you have repeatedly seen many real life senarios to acquire a kind of common sense thats just on instinct. Anything we need to learn for survival will be learned, and anything else that wasnt really that important to remember will fade in time. Anything we are intrigued about we will learn in steps at a time, but confidence is key. Cowardlyness is nothing but a state of mind. These ideas should make you a better person as you grow up into your 18s. Ligament fried sexertilder ass dickeraffe hilrewbim
    Qwanza.

2. I was a little piece of shit when I was 16, and proud of it.

3. I was a little troll in my highschool days... Smoked some fat weed though :smoke:

4. How true...and you're probably about to be hated by mods...

5. :laughing:

6. you're 16 today, next week, 46

7. Tomorrow, 21.. the weekends play huge tricks on our age :eek: :smoke:

8. Oh cool, here I thought this was going to be another futile thread. Aah the ignorance of youth.

*WITH BEST WESTERN ACCENT* Yeah I can remember when I was in my 18's. Yep, those were the days. All the fun moments and std's we shared back then were truly memorable. Now I feel the need to just say that you can only be 18 once ... what's with this 18's bullcrap.

OP I have absolutely no idea what you tried to accomplish by making this thread. It's like you just saw some vapid posts on the internet and thought, "You know, it might just be the dope speaking but I think I'm on to something here. As we age we get older. My God I should become a philosopher that is if God does exist. I have to post this so that all may be humbled at my genius."

Spreading vapidity is not good but what's good is that your doing it here, on grasscity. Because I'm too indolent to even sign up for another forum just so I can post colossal msg's to boost my ego. Feeling pride knowing that yall bitches can't touch this *gesture's to face*.

JK.I'm tired as fu k. hastag hastag. I'm out.

9. When you're 16, you got it all figured out. Then at 26, you go, man, I was an idiot. If only I knew then what I know now. Then you hit 36 and youre like, damn, I thought I had it figured out, bud god, I was an idiot. I'll never make those mistakes again. 46 rolls around and you hit a mid life crisis. Crikey, my hairs fallin out, women of a certain age look at me like I'm their daddy, and not the good way....time to buy a motorcycle. Then you hit 56 and you realize, damn, 46 was like 16 again, I've learned nothing, plus, I always thought I'd feel old, but I don't! Then you hit 66 and you question where you should be, what you should have done, no, will do and you hit the road in an rv to feel 30 again. At 76 you know everything or you think you do, while your understanding of the current world and world events is quite lacking. You realize you'll be lucky to make it to 86. If you do make it to 86 you've seen and done most of what you probably will. The desires of the human heart are distant in memory. The plumbing barely works, but that's okay because the mind is a slippery slope nowadays anyways and you barely notice. You hope you won't make it to 96, because who really wants to be a decoration at family get togethers.....

Then you realize life is so precious. All those times you sat in your car during rush hour, all those stressful moments that were frustrating we're all dust in the wind. Life was a dream, you barely blink and it's over. Hopefully you've been a positive influence in someone's life along the way and are remembered in stories told by happy smoking generations of children and grandchildren. Life is a beautiful thing to marvel at, isn't it?

10. That was beautiful

11. that blew my mind :eek:

12. [quote name='"pokesmot247"']When you're 16, you got it all figured out. Then at 26, you go, man, I was an idiot. If only I knew then what I know now. Then you hit 36 and youre like, damn, I thought I had it figured out, bud god, I was an idiot. I'll never make those mistakes again. 46 rolls around and you hit a mid life crisis. Crikey, my hairs fallin out, women of a certain age look at me like I'm their daddy, and not the good way....time to buy a motorcycle. Then you hit 56 and you realize, damn, 46 was like 16 again, I've learned nothing, plus, I always thought I'd feel old, but I don't! Then you hit 66 and you question where you should be, what you should have done, no, will do and you hit the road in an rv to feel 30 again. At 76 you know everything or you think you do, while your understanding of the current world and world events is quite lacking. You realize you'll be lucky to make it to 86. If you do make it to 86 you've seen and done most of what you probably will. The desires of the human heart are distant in memory. The plumbing barely works, but that's okay because the mind is a slippery slope nowadays anyways and you barely notice. You hope you won't make it to 96, because who really wants to be a decoration at family get togethers.....

Then you realize life is so precious. All those times you sat in your car during rush hour, all those stressful moments that were frustrating we're all dust in the wind. Life was a dream, you barely blink and it's over. Hopefully you've been a positive influence in someone's life along the way and are remembered in stories told by happy smoking generations of children and grandchildren. Life is a beautiful thing to marvel at, isn't it?[/quote]

That made me happy in a sad way. I thank you sir.

It was beautiful..

13. Epic, but it made me feel kinda sad, in a very strange way...

14. [quote name='"pokesmot247"']When you're 16, you got it all figured out. Then at 26, you go, man, I was an idiot. If only I knew then what I know now. Then you hit 36 and youre like, damn, I thought I had it figured out, bud god, I was an idiot. I'll never make those mistakes again. 46 rolls around and you hit a mid life crisis. Crikey, my hairs fallin out, women of a certain age look at me like I'm their daddy, and not the good way....time to buy a motorcycle. Then you hit 56 and you realize, damn, 46 was like 16 again, I've learned nothing, plus, I always thought I'd feel old, but I don't! Then you hit 66 and you question where you should be, what you should have done, no, will do and you hit the road in an rv to feel 30 again. At 76 you know everything or you think you do, while your understanding of the current world and world events is quite lacking. You realize you'll be lucky to make it to 86. If you do make it to 86 you've seen and done most of what you probably will. The desires of the human heart are distant in memory. The plumbing barely works, but that's okay because the mind is a slippery slope nowadays anyways and you barely notice. You hope you won't make it to 96, because who really wants to be a decoration at family get togethers.....

Then you realize life is so precious. All those times you sat in your car during rush hour, all those stressful moments that were frustrating we're all dust in the wind. Life was a dream, you barely blink and it's over. Hopefully you've been a positive influence in someone's life along the way and are remembered in stories told by happy smoking generations of children and grandchildren. Life is a beautiful thing to marvel at, isn't it?[/quote]

Depressing as fuck. But beautiful

15. this guy just hijacked the entire thread, maybe even the forum section

16. you´re a fucking poet!

17. Holy fuck. :eek:

18. are you 86

19. Just keepin it real. :)

20. By far the most profoud post i've ever read on this forum.