mind = blown

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I just took a little 2 hour nap and I had an out of body experience while sleeping, it was very very very amazing and cool feeling, im like still shocked.... like Wow....

I could basically "feel and see" how my "mind or soul or whatever that was" (I actually didnt care at that point, what it was, what was going out of my body, because I knew that I was still with it, whereever it decided to go) (it really felt like my mind was seperated from my body), but it felt So real, although it was in a dream.. just like another reality... and I also "floated" back into my body (after I finished my trip, where I thought I had travelled back in time).

Coming back into the body felt disturbing to say the least.. it did not feel comfortable... and as soon as I landed, I woke up and was like: "Woooow....." cause I have never experience anything like this before and the reason why I wanna write about this, is because it really felt real, intense and great.... I believe though that one should experience it by theirselves to fully understand. Wow!

2. Im going to go ahead and throw out that its possible you just got abducted by aliens, lets hope you didnt get the probe.

3. Shut the fuck up troll

Im purty sure they call that astral projection op.

Lotsa folks can do that at will.
    Thats some crazy third eye shit.

I'll bet having some experience with psychedelics would help you get better with that

Im jealous

4. Yeah, I think third eye is the right name for it.... because like yeah... :D I was sleeping but at the same time I saw how my "mind/soul" returned to my body and I can even remember somekinda shape ( like seeing the geometrical lines of it) of the thingy that went into my body. awsome anyways. oh and sometimes I felt like my brain was freezed... I have heard its the first stage for your soul&mind to go out from your body....

5. Is there a problem?

6. nah we are all cool

7. It's called lucid dreaming if I understand what you experienced correctly. It's something you can actually do on purpose, so you can control your own dreams.

I've never tried it before, It just came to discussion few weeks ago all over The Netherlands, that's how I got to hear about it. Do a little research if you're interested.

8. [quote name='"Freekemans48"']It's called lucid dreaming if I understand what you experienced correctly. It's something you can actually do on purpose, so you can control your own dreams.

I've never tried it before, It just came to discussion few weeks ago all over The Netherlands, that's how I got to hear about it. Do a little research if you're interested.[/quote]

Nope. Doesn't sound like a lucid dream. I'm a pretty avid lucid dreamer an recently been trying to have OBE's an project.

Op, sound like you had an out of body experience. Lucky bastard :p

9. That`s pretty cool, I`m guessing it happened because you were lucid when you fell asleep, cause you were aware that you were sleeping since it was daytime anyway. If you learn to control when you want to have them its the best thing ever man.

10. I have done alot of researcch through out times.... I am not sure was it a lucid dream or not because I didnt even plan this, It just happened and I didnt feel that I could control the dream as you can in lucid dream , it was more like the third eye stuff.

11. Nah you're right, it was just a fucking crazy experience you had, haha.

Could you explain how you went to sleep, like what did you do all day before you went to sleep? Something different than usual?

12. I did not do anything un-usual... woke up at 11 PM , produced some music and just chilled around on the Internet until 5 PM (17:00) and went to sleep at 6 PM , I felt mega-tired though and I also had a full stomach, not too full but I felt good... so good that I could have a sweet nap and a deep dream. :) Interesting thing is that I did not plan or even thought about something like this... (what happened)

13. Well hello friend...

That definitely sounds like an out of body experience-lucky fucker.

I've got some nasty flu going on and yesterday I had a fever dream where when I woke up I literally didn't know who I was, and while I was thinking "woah...who the fuck am I?" my mind was reeling at who is this fucking voice in my head is asking 'who am I?' As if there were three of us in the moment having a little identity crises and not entirely sure which voice was in control....fuck being sick

14. That sounds amazing. You have a gift man

15. Troll? Maybe just a blade trying to get some laughs

16. Actually it should be a really positive thing, that you experienced something like this! It is a big step towards enlightement and understanding that you are not your body, you are more than that, something bigger . :)

17. oh thanks man, I really appreciate it :)

18. One interesting thing what I felt also after waking up, was that I felt like I had gone through somekinda change, like I wasnt myself anymore.... although atm I am not thinking like this anymore.

19. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']Well hello friend...

That definitely sounds like an out of body experience-lucky fucker.

I've got some nasty flu going on and yesterday I had a fever dream where when I woke up I literally didn't know who I was, and while I was thinking "woah...who the fuck am I?" my mind was reeling at who is this fucking voice in my head is asking 'who am I?' As if there were three of us in the moment having a little identity crises and not entirely sure which voice was in control....fuck being sick[/quote]

You should read "the power of now".
    Sounds like your spirit had a conversation with your mind.

20. #20 HelloFriend, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    oopsy