Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milky way from hemp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by victoryou, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Hello! I wanna know what u guys think about this story. U know hemp, some friends find some and took some plants and boiled them în Milk and butter for 4 hours. One of my ffriend told ME it was the hardest drug experience and told ME that almost get him in psychosis and praying to god to be fimished and the duration of it was like 30hours. What do u guys think? I wanna do the same thing if i find some hemp but with a lower doasage defimitely

2. when you say hemp or do you mean cannabis ...is it feral hemp growing wild or is it some ones guerrilla grow your going to find a rip out and mess up his grow ? ...leave it alone if its not yours ,you may find yourself in trouble if you go ripping peoples weed out the ground ...mac..

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. If they aren't yours. leave them alone

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. No i mean Romanian hemp industrial there are big fields of them on the highway or it can grow wildly