Milkshot of the Month Contest- November!!! SUBMISSION Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 trikky, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    Milkshot of the Month Contest - November

Hello Blades! It's time for the new November contest!

Rules:
    -1 nomination (picture) per member, per month
    -Picture must belong to a Grasscity member
    -No editing/deleting entries, so make sure they count
    -If you entered a pic last month, you may not enter the same one this month
    -Please use the thread for submitting your one picture and asking questions about the contest only.
    ... that's all I can think of for now, more may be added later to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Prize:

- A custom, one-of-a-kind signature picture made by Revolution showing everyone on Grasscity that you are the Milkshot of the Month Contest Winner!

[​IMG]

As a new winner is decided each month, the previous month's winner will relinquish the sig to the next month's winner!

I'll keep this open until 11-09-08, so you've got roughly 1 week to get your milkshots in. Once that week is up, there will be a one week period in which you, yes you get to vote for the winner of this month's Contest! Sound awesome? Well get you entries in fast, and Good Luck!

SO, to go over the changes for this month once more:

1. This thread is for submissions ONLY. I will open a DISCUSSION thread and sticky it for you all to talk about it in.

2. There is only ONE WEEK to submit pictures this time! ONE WEEK.

-Trikky

"Contest approved by RMJL-Forum Administrator"

2. My home made glassy :) tutorial is stickied in app tokers if anyone wants a crack at making it., i cant believe how good this thing actually is. still trikky, im gonna get glass from insterstate man! my boys bringing me back like 4 different sized downstems and 10 cone pieces for $30! then next time he rolls through im gonna get some expensive glass.
    [​IMG]

3. #4 GrandaddyPurps, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    Here is milkshot of the month

shootout to HPI for showing me to put up a SS.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. its startin to feel a little cold here in PA...its getting into winter and recently ive had this lil cough so i went to see the doctor and now i feel way better!

[​IMG]

5. Alrighty, here it is:

[​IMG]

6. My 44 Inch bong

Attached Files:

7. my manifest

Attached Files:

8. Bubbles! This diffy is perfect :bongin:

[​IMG]

9. Kief Milk.

Attached Files:

10. I hate trying to take pictures on my phone... it's just too much at once when I'm trying to enjoy my herb :smoke:

[​IMG]

11. Twas my sister ripping thy medicali:p This is super dirty btw:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.