Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk effecting THC?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by anorexicwes, May 26, 2010.

1. My friend keeps on saying when you make edibles like brownies, you can't have milk with it, because it breaks down the THC. Is this true?

2. someone can correct me if im wrong, but milk has a decent fat content and i do not believe it can affect THC in your stomach. People make bhang, which is milk with weed pretty much, and they have been for hundreds of years, so I think your safe. I always drink milk, how could you not with some chronic brownies?

3. Thats what I was telling him, but he keeps on saying this.

4. eh, what can you do, some people are so stubborn that no matter what you do they wont listen. have you showed him information on bhang? it would be hard to argue that. heres two recipes from erowid, there are plenty more floating around the net

Erowid Cannabis Vault : Bhang Recipes