Milk and Cookies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dutty Panty, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Anyone growing this? Also have some questions about these genetics.

Orange Cake
    Slurricane
    Miracle Whip
    Papaya Punch
    Animal Mints
    Sundae Driver
    Mimosa

Thanks for any info in advance. Been awhile since I've been on due to work.

2. Nope buttttttt

Slurricane
    Animal mints
    Mimosa

Are supposed to be fire!! Any idea of what seed banks carry them?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I can get that info. All were hunted phenos that we sourced as cuts after a seed pop, looking to find some feeding info also have a dosi gelato cross called dolato that hates medium ppm feeds gets tip burn easy. Easy grower though

4. What Slurricane are you wanting? The 'Dream City' or the 'In House Genetics'. I got a top cut clone of the Dream City version that was almost dead when I got it the other day, I am trying to nurse it back to health. As for the 'In House Genetics' version Slurricane (iX) you can get it at westcoastconnoisseurs(.)com, 5 packs are difficult to find, I waited 2 months to get one, but it was worth the wait, yum! But they do have the 12 packs readily available! The platinumseedbank(.)com seed bank also has them in 12 packs. Anyway, I have smoked both, but have only grown 'In House Genetics' version which I think is the better version, but that might change once I personally grow a clone from the 'Dream City' version cut I just got, but that's only if I can bring it back to health.

5. Yeah we received as a cut as well its in house's cut waiting to here where seeds were sourced