Military

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I read almost your whole post and my conclusion is that you\'re gonna be just another fool fighting for Bush\' oil. Giving up your life so they can fill their fucking pockets.

2. Good luck wqith the military, it\'s harder than you think.

Oh, and also, Your welcome for your sig idea. :)

One other question, If you joined in Oct of 04, and you are just now graduating, By my math and unless you have been held back, that\'s puts you at under 18 when you registered, just thought that was funny considering.

3. Sorry all. Everything I said offensive today was WAY out of line and won\'t happen again. Today was just one of the worst days of my life and I needed to vent. I got a call from a friend tonight and he sold me 6g of decent buds for 20 bills.. and another friend tooted me up on a OC 40 for a joint... But ..I\'m really sorry.. it won\'t happen again.

4. lol not even a little rep for your slogan, Tsk tsk

5. Check your rep thing, I already sent you some.

6. I was gonna get back at you with that PM but your inbox is full. So to sum it up it\'s no probem man, everyone gets pissed sometimes. No grudge here at all. I do hope those links help out because they\'re pretty unbiased information (which is always good) and good luck with whatever you do in life. If you took what I said as an insult my bad, I didn\'t mean for it come across like that. I didn\'t feel insulted at all because I can empathize cuz I have a bad temper.

BTW I\'m glad you got smoked out by your friends for 6 bowls. That is :hello:

Heh I just got down with a bowl so i\'m pretty :D & :smoke: at the moment.

P.S - Spicy chicken sandwhich.

7. You guys knows what happens next time, right?

You have to battle eachother with bullwhips.... to the death.

8. I am telling you RIGHT NOW I would battle The Nemean Lion, The Hydra, the Cerynitian Hind, the Erymanthian Boar... holy fuck hercules battles a lot of shit.... for a wendys spicy chicken sandwhich.

Sorry i\'m stupid

9. This isn\'t some kind of game guys, and I\'m surprised this statement hasn\'t been taken to heart.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=86574

Aimed, I don\'t know why you\'d start something like that name calling, as you know we don\'t put up with it and by doing it you\'ve done nothing but add hostility and drama to this thread. You might be having a \"bad day\", but you need to learn to control your temper and slow your roll. It\'s very easy to see why people are considering you hypocritical, and if you step back and look at it from the outside, it\'s quite obvious that description fits when you act like this. You can\'t jump down people\'s throats just because you\'re a little ticked, and a comment or the way they word something sets you off. It\'s not cool here, and it\'s not going to get you far in life either. I\'m getting pm\'s from city members concerned with your attitude, and stuff like this is backing up those concerns.

I think you need a break from here, find some way to release your hostility, as it\'s obvious it\'s building. Three of your posts had to get an edit in this thread. Blow off some steam, and learn to restrain your temper some, as letting it slip so easy isn\'t going to get you anywhere.

Granted Aimed shouldn\'t have addressed things the way he did, but a lot of the responders should have handled things better as well.

10. Thanks :)

11. WOW! This thread has come to a close.

I\'m glad you said you were sorry, Aimed. You took responsibility for your HUGE fuck up that included name-calling and disrespect. I appreciate it when people take responsibility for their actions instead of whining about it or feeling sorry for themselves or trying to turn it around on someone else or some other reason. However, this was a huge red flag that flew for way too long. You\'ve really got to take some deep breaths and think about shit. If you care about the City as much as you say you do, then you can\'t let shit like this happen again. I\'ll be straight up with you, dude...had you not posted your apology, you\'d be on a temporary ban right now. Not just per me, but per both Indy and me. Indy is the one who spotted this first. We were both shocked and disappointed.

Please, think about shit first...and that goes for everybody!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.