Military and the law

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by marijuanaman123, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Has anyone evr been arrested and had being in some sort of the service help the leniancy or dismissal of some of your cases?? Myself particularly was in the guards for a year long story short i medically discharged due to my hearing. Im what some like to call an alcoholic but i do what i need to do i work go to college and so on i dont like drinkin with alot of people due the risk of getting arrested and everyone likes to mooch what i have even if i dont bring anything with me they will bug me all night until i cant take and go and get it.
    I found myself dueing what i hate the most and I got arrested 3 times for underage consumption and disordely also i tried to get away all 3 times but was never charged with fleeing in 2 months and i wasnt blowing little numbers i didnt blow below a .3 each time and due to this fact i was placed on prob. for 3 months for the underage consump. charges the others were dropped. I continued to drink and blew # coming in for work crew one day so i violated probation but wasnt arrested becuase I blew zeros wen the po came. My po filed the paper work and had a meeting with the a couple of her bosses to decide wether or not to violate me. They told me if i didnt get in anymore trouble and blew in every single day until prob. was complete I wouldnt get a violation. I was done in 3 months and I havent been arrested in a lil over a year and I want to keep it that way.:smoking: