Military amphibian vehicles,, tanks,,, a.p.c. Carriers were on lowboys today...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Feb 25, 2011.

1. TODAY I WAS WORKING NEAR '' CAMP BLANDING'' A PORT BASE,,,OF JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA...

ive been there for about 5 weeks,,,and see a lot of vehicles coming and going,,,,

well today i noticed a shitload of trucks hauling all types of military equipment to south florida,,,,

possiblly to miami,,, to get on a naval ship heading for ?????????????

camp blanding isnt a active base that has a lot of soldiers on it,,,,

it's a storage depot type post,,,recentlly i was in ther e and they had numerous '' bunkers'' under construction,, the type they cover with dirt and grass to make it invisible from the air,,

and just today the white-house made it clear THE MILITARY OPTION HASNT BEEN TAKEN OFF THE TABLE''

if we attack libya,, a islam nation,,,plus what were currentlly doing in the middle-east....

shit is going to hit the fan....

PERHAPS THE MAYAN CALENDAR IS RIGHT,,,, THE WORLD MAY END IN 2012<------------:cool:

you gonna fight a war,,, that aint '' your'' fight ?

obama put a moritorium on drilling in the gulf,,,will not open enron to oil excavation,,, we havent built a refinery in this country in 30 years....

our government does anything to,, constrict the drilling,,and producin of our own oil,,,,

BUT HE WONT HESITATE TO SEND A BUNCH OF YOUNG AMERICANS OFF TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO FIGHT...AND DIE.....

SO THE OIL WILL FLOW,,,,,,

REMINDS ME OF THE OLD MOVIE,,,, '' DUNE'' THE SPICE MUST FLOW,,,

WE NEED TO MARCH ON OUR OWN GOVERNMENT JUST AS THESE FOREIGN NATIONS ARE DOING,,,,

but it cant be a peacefull demonstration,,, because the U.S. government will not go down easy,,,,,,,the last thing our leaders want is '' power returned to the people'':cool:

2. #2 Sunshine86, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    I believe the word you were looking for was "amphibious" and Camp Blanding is an active facility--It's occupied by the Florida Army/Air National Guard.

3. fuck man if it really is gonna end in 2012.......then lets go boys enlist and BRING IT OON:mad:
    yea i wanna be killing all them fools with a 50 cal yeee:cool:

4. i didnt say it was inactive,,,,

it has a very low number of soldiers there,,a skeleton crew,,,

it's a storage depot,, and a muesuem,,,,,

but when that base starts moving things in mass numbers,,,,,

SOMETHINGS UP...:cool:

5. So if it isn't active and isn't inactive, what is it?

6. well perhaps me '' being'' in the military,,and being at numerous different bases,, in the states and europe,,,,

i dont consider a '' base'' that has a skeleton crew,,'' ACTIVE'' and ive been all up in this base,,, the ammount of actual'' people'' is low,,, very low,,,

are you the '' grammer police''

because all youve done so far is '' pick out words'' from my post<---------:confused:

7. Obama has a lot of places on his hitlist Libya, NK, Iran, somalia and probably more. I really hope he doesnt invade any of them.

8. #8 budluver, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    Probably an MEU gearing up for training or a deployment. Never mind you said army base.

Edit: wait why would an army unit be loading shit on a ship?

9. Well I don't think they're just gonna march over to Libya :p

10. ive seen a shitload of vehicles moved from this base,,, in desert colours,,, that are right now sitting in the middle east,,,,,,

these military vehicles had the camo... paint on them,,, they are not headed to the desert....

and any vehicle that comes from that base,,,,,,loaded on a tractor-trailer,,'' A LOWBOY'' aint headed for no training facility....

just a observation,,, take it the way you want,,,,

but me being ex-military,,,, i know that when military '' heavy armour'' is moved on private vehicles,,,,,

they are headed out of the country,,,,,especially going south with them,,,,,,

just where in the hell in south florida would they go,,, BESIDES A SHIP,,,,,:cool:

11. I meant its the navy's job to be dealing with ships, which us why I'm curious army is involved with loading tanks, which the army would own, on to naval ships. I don't think we are going to invade libya.

12. No war for me, thank you. I'll just go to prison peacefully.

13. Yeah I have a feeling something big is gonna happen soon

14. Well if they're camo exterior than there is no reason to be sending them to the middle east. Possibly they could be sent south into maybe central or latin america to deal with cartels and drug organizations. Or just new units being transferred to another base :p

15. It's called cooperation it's not like the navy is going to say, "go fuck yourself army you cant use our ships." How do you think all the US soldiers got over to Europe in WWII?

16. Or maybe there being sold to a country so that they can use them against protestors and than obama can pretend he is on the protesters side :rolleyes:

17. i think they are getting a huge ship////'' loaded''' and ready for the word of deployment,,,

no matter what '' colour'' the vehicles are....

i mean the way radar is these days,,,,

does it really matter what colour your vehicle is ?

it shows up as a heat spot anyhow,,,:cool:

18. I googled "military amphibious vehicles"...I WANT ONE.
    [​IMG]

19. Blanding is a mobilization site (place that units go to train before a deployment over seas) if a unit just got done with training at Blanding, then there prob. just hauling there shit back to the home units.

If the trucks are painted woodland cammo, there not going over seas, if all the shit looks Tan, new and uparmored, then maybe it is going over seas.

We don't need more shit over seas right now, we have plenty for the fight..