Milf adventures

Discussion in 'General' started by juscoolin, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Ok im about to go meet up with this girls mom who I used to go out with like 2 years ago. She is older than my mom but im not sure how old like 40 something but she is pretty fine with some rather large doctor altered parts ya feel me so Wish Me Luck GC!!!

oh yea this is like bucket list material so you know :D

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0]YouTube - southpark - nice[/ame]

3. i hit on all the sexy ass milfs at work

4. I hate fake tits, but MILFs are always great...good luck

5. pics or it didn't happen

6. take pics yo

7. how yall gonna start hatin and say pics or it didnt happen before i eeven said i fucked. but anyways just got out the shower and im on the way.

and it all started with a mom daughter fight where her mom started actin slutty and grabbin my shit while we were drinkin at her house so im feelin its the right move.

ill be back in the mornin tho

one

8. Can't wait for the story!

9. facebook pics atleast? :(

10. When I was at work at wal mart (lol) I got hit up by a chick in her early 40's, who owned a catering business and drove an escalade. have fun man :D

11. When I was 15 I fucked my 36 year old councilor... she was hot :) Being fucked up in the head was a lot of fun for me

Have fun bro

12. #12 juscoolin, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    Ok so i did it big for grasscity and said fuck the pics imma take a video(not a sex tape you can see just us chillin before) but i flimed her and shouted out grasscity and myself( juscoolin) so HOW THE FUCK DO YOU POST VIDEOS.

But anyways i was def on some bullshit last night haha. so we just chilled for awhile i just turned 21 so i was sippin rum already. but her youngest daughter was there with her friend so we all chilled playin quartters and shit. then i busted out the quarter of purple and she wouldnt shut up about trippin off this skunk weed lol. smoked some jays orered some hungry howies. smoked some more and then she was goin hard like 1985 prom. best part she has this fuckin huge california king bed and this mornin she didnt wanna ride me to back to the house bc i had taken a cab and i wake up early so she just like chill longer just chill,. so im chillin her daughter comes in hungover and passes out on the opposite side of the bed and I HAD THIS BITCH givin me dome right next to her 17 y/o daughter. SO PRETTY MUCH I FEEL LIKE CHARLIE SHEEN. BI WINNIN BITCH!!!!!

so my boy told me im fucked up bc i got the older daughter pregnant and all the mom could talk about is how she wishes she wouldve kept my beautiful baby instead of an abortion which i dont believe in anyways but she wanted it. lol i dont give a fuck really but i wanna know if im that coldhearted

13. None of this happened.

/thread

14. Mmmm I'd love to lay back and have a MILF fuck me wit her big ol' titties, yeaaa I'm about to get nutta all ova me just thinking about it

15. i usually dont reply to flaws but cant you go hate on someone elses shit while you sit fuckin jackoff cryin to yourself bc your a lame. you can read all my post fuck boy then get back at me talkin about the shit i say didnt happen.

16. see i knew i shouldnt have any written back you joined NOV 2010 and got 850 post. what you just go around hatin on everyones shit. do us all a favor look in the mirror and kill that lame ass dude lookin back at you.

17. upload said video to YouTube.

Copy Paste Link.

18. i agree this didn't happen :cool:

19. yeah man post that vid, you gotta back it up

i fucked a 42 yo at the age of 20, best sex ever once i got over the looseness haha

20. http://operatorchan.org/cp/src/cp4326_internet tough guy.jpg