Miley Cyrus...stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by flamerun92, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Lol lyke smoke weed bob marley stoner ya myley cyrus stoner ya tottleh..

2. She deff smokes with billy

3. Party In the USA is my jam

4. Yeaaa I'll stick it in her butt, alwayz need tha strawberry syrup tho

5. lol i love how so many people hate her just cause they dont like her music. i dont like her music, but she was awesome in person. and fucking hot. i wish she saved my number lol. everytime she called me it said restricted :(

6. [quote name='"darksmoker"']lol i love how so many people hate her just cause they dont like her music. i dont like her music, but she was awesome in person. and fucking hot. i wish she saved my number lol. everytime she called me it said restricted :([/quote]

Her tits may be funky but I'd tap that ass till Buddha returns

7. I want to fuck her even more now..

8. i wouldnt think twice about it. lol. when i was working with her thats all i was trying to do was get in her pants =P

though i had to be careful, billy ray was one big motherfucker ahaha

9. If she called herself a stoner, she most likely isn't.

Reppin' the .5 gram a month smoking "potheads" :smoke:

10. The problem is that they are marketed to everyone. Their videos and music are played all over the radio and television.

Teletubbies was played on one channel and they didn't market it anywhere is. It was played on the little kid channel.

11. I really couldn't give a shit lol, most actors are probably stoners.

12. Obviously you haven't tried salvia.

Usually you can't even talk when your on a salvia trip lol :smoke:

13. I would like to see this :smoke:

14. She's hot if you cut off her vocal cords her voice is very annoying. But she's pretty cute

15. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

i wouldnt think twice about it. lol. when i was working with her thats all i was trying to do was get in her pants =P

though i had to be careful, billy ray was one big motherfucker ahaha[/quote]
    You really worked with her?
    [quote name='"Amped"']

I would like to see this :smoke:[/quote]
    I'll pm you later

And keep her vocals. They may not be for singing, but I bet they'd be great screaming ;)

16. You don't want none of this!

[​IMG]

17. yeah. at six flags in new jersey. she had a few concerts there and i worked in that department. twas pretty cool.

18. pm me it too, please.

19. fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V_HLyF8vb8]Miley Cyrus Sexy Bikini Pictures May 2011 in Brazil - HOT, ASS, BOOBS, TITS - YouTube[/ame]