Miley Cyrus...stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by flamerun92, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I call bullshit

2. [quote name='"Stumbleweed"']I just wonder....What is her GC user name is and has she been fuked yet???[/quote]

You know she isn't a virgin

3. Word she's pretty fuckin hot

4. Yeah it is kinda obvious when they get there cherry popped.

They always wear more revealing and slutty-er clothes.:smoke:

Atleast she's over 18 now..Now we just wait for the sex vid to go viral! :D

5. There was a thread on here by a dude who was detailing her car and found a bowl

6. [quote name='"daltonmc"']There was a thread on here by a dude who was detailing her car and found a bowl[/quote]

I remember that..it was completely legit too. He uploaded a video that showed the car and the bowl, and the cars license plates matched Miley's.

7. There was a thread a while back where a dude was working on Miley's Car and she had a pipe in the car. It was caked in synthetic resin though.

8. Just another person who smokes weed. Thhheeeeee end.

9. Lol @ the comments some People are so stupid still..

10. I still hate her.

11. Is miley cyrus on grasscity? Going to be the new joe rogan.

12. Not I, but it's sad that many do.....

13. Can anyone confirm she has a leaked pic of her tits? It looks legit but you never know

14. My 11 year old sister likes Miley... and it pisses me off. I think she is incredibly fake and slutty. Even her saying she smoked weed wouldn't makegme like her. She may be a kickass person for all I know, but just the sight and sound of her piss me off.

15. ooooh?

16. ya he's a fag and prob play's with dicks on his spare time :D

17. here is the video...be warned she is kinda irritating to watch at the start
    [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEOf3QQ4WBAUg3o49]Video: Miley Cyrus! "I'm Smoking Way Too Much F**king Weed"[/ame]

18. [quote name='"Malakiarat"']

ooooh?[/quote]

Don't get excited. They ain't great.

19. I read an AMA on reddit of someone who claimed to know a lot of the disney stars, and she said that Miley is a pretty big stoner.

20. Watch the public make it even a bigger deal. Miley Cyrus as just as any normal teenager experiments with drugs "mainly bud" as they get older, sure her music might be shitty but from the looks of it she might even be "chill" remember the last video that was on the net she was bugging the fuck out haha and also with younger celebrities into the scene, it might help being accepted into society "you never know".