Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mile HIGH City Meds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by m3ile0hig3h, Mar 15, 2010.

1. heres some of my bud i get from my caregiver. i have plenty more pics, but this is th first time this site has not messed up when i uploaded them haha.. tell me what you guys think.. i dont know how to write above the pics to name them, sorry!

Attached Files:

2. thats not mids dude thats dank

3. thanks man =)... yea i know i said MEDS ;), but im gonna change it to dank, i have Leon Kelly, SSH, Bio-Disel (sensi star sour disel hybrid), Sensi Star, Monkey Butt, ISS, pot of gold, bella donna.. A bunch more strains just cant remember the names right now.

4. did you get the BioDiesel at Denver Relief... where did you get these others? i am down in Denver for this week... wanna explore :smoking:

5. Haha looks dank for sure man!! :smoking: Enjoy

6. Yessir, i got the bio from my friend Kayvan down there at Denver Relief. All the other bud is from my caregiver. Not many clubs down here have really dank bud.. they might have 1 or 2 strains and the rest is garbage.. Thats why i stick with my care giver (Delta Nine) and outside that i get the Bio lol.. i can get u in contact with him if u want, just send me a pm.

7. ha whoops i thought that said mids my bad im 2 high

8. Sir, in that second picture, towards the bottom right of the bud, not completely at the bottom right but, you'll see..

Is that just a line of trichomes that grew on top of other trichomes? o_O that looks insane. I hope you know what I'm looking at/talking about.

9. i think i do, im not sure though haha.. if a line from left to right then i think those are just on the edge of it and they are so big and thick you cant see the green? lol:smoking: