Mild Dishwashing soap

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Whodi, Sep 25, 2006.

1. I got some neem oil and the directions say mix with some 'mild' dishwashing soap. How do I know which soap is mild or not. I have some liquid dawn dishwashing soap. Will this work?

2. My guess would be yes. Remember, if it is strong enough to do dishes but gentle on your hands, it should be fine.

3. which brand is that? i have tried many many brands of concentrated neem oil and they never say add detergent.

the detergent is just really for it to break up the water tension a little, you dont need much, the way you type it there makes it seem like thats what they want you to use ONLY.

All Neem i have used gives you how much ML to put in Per Litre of Water nothing about detergent soap only.

4. I ordered pure Dyna Neem but the company sent me some stuff called Einstein Oil instead; and I don't know why, but i'm not going through the trouble with returning it. On the bottle it says mix a couple of drops of mild dishwashing soap with it into some water. I probably don't have to, but it says so. Heres a description of it and the directions from another website. It doesn't say anything about mixing with soap though:

Einstein Oil contains the finest quality, first extraction, cold-pressed neem oil. It is also enhanced with several other potent herbal ingredients that greatly increase its effectiveness. All ingredients are 100% non-toxic. Mix 1/2 - 2 tsp. per quart of water.

5. Whodi, you can get an additive at the local garden centre that you add to a foil air spray. Like DierWolf said it's to break down the surface tension on the leaf. I'm sure you can use detergent just not that much; it also breaks down the leaf surface tension.

Max.

6. Whats Neem Oil? And what does it do?

7. It prevents and treats pests from getting on your leaves and laying eggs. You apply it to the leaves every 7-14 days. 100% organic.