Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Migraines?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hawkeye9797, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Hi everybody, I am currently 18 years old and have suffered with severe migraines for much of my life. These are often accompanied by nausea. Also, last year I received a brain contusion in a skiing accident which has not helped the problem. I was wondering if this condition would qualify for medical marijuana use in the state of Colorado? Also, I am currently not a resident of Colorado as I just recently moved to Colorado from Kansas to attend college so I am not sure if I will qualify.

Thanks for any help.

2. HI, I believe mirgraine head ache is on the list to obtain Medical Marijuana card in Colorado. I am a care giver in NE Colorado. If you have any other questions contact me de55m@yahoo.com

3. Because of how recently you moved to Colorado you are probably going to have trouble getting a card.

But it's nice to see people talking about weed helping migraines because it certainly does in my opinion.

4. Hi, the state requests a copy of a photo ID with your form sent to Colorado medical Marijuana card like a driver license.

5. you need to find a strong indica tho.. like a good kush IMO

good luck man! i also have bad headaches that nothing but herb will cure

6. Thanks for the information everyone. I guess I will have to wait until I can establish residency. I plan on living here longterm, so it shouldn't be a problem.

7. Goodluck getting your card. I use to get migraines 1-4 times a month. That is, until I started tokin up. I am CURED.

8. hey man, i used to have the same thing, with the spots in my eyes, nausea ect... this happened about once a week, and it wrecked the whole day. ever since i took 1 hit of acid i have been migraine free, no lie either. acid has been known to end cluster migraines, so i'd say look into it. i truly worked for me...

P.S. a little weed never hurt :D