Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by primerguevara, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Am I the only one that would love to see the original Power Rangers get a really well done video game on the current gen systems? I know Power Rangers have a long history and have had many bad games, but being a tv license that is expected.

You would think it would be the easiest thing to make considering the show has done a lot of the planning creature wise. A larger than life Megazord battle on a crispy HD screen against some gigantic slimy gooey creature in a destructible environment would be cool. What if said battle was a 5-player co-op? What if it was matured up a bit? What if the world was already taken over and the mission was to take it back? Or the putties? Tell me you wouldn't like to take them out in groups with the hilarious sounds they made. You could put one hell of a serious bent on it and actually turn it into a great game with multiplayer possibilities abundant.

Maybe its the pot or maybe I would like to see something from my childhood come back with a deserving and unexpected blast.

2. i guess it could be cool. but personally i'm just waiting for a Pokemon MMORPG on PCs

3. I'd play that game

4. That would be sick... but so would be the power rangers games.

5. I wouldn't play it, but I'm sure it'd sell!

I wish they'd make a GOREY COD, bulletholes, blood everywhere, explosions rip you apart.

Bring the Barrett 50 cal back and let me leave a gaping hole in them! :cry:

6. It all comes down to who produces it and what audience is in their mind. If the are trying to appeal to little kids it would fail like all the other games, but if they are trying to appeal to those in their 20's now who watched the original then they would have to make some serious adjustments.

Maybe a gory Battlefield, but not COD. There is already too many psycho little kids playing that I could only imagine what actual gore would do to them. Not saying that you are a psycho little kid just stating that they are abundant in that game and it would probably not be good for them.

7. Yeah I agree with that
    But I don't think a Power Rangers game would be that cool

8. Power Rangers and Pokemon MMO, I would play and enjoy both. Come OOOOON Nintendo!

9. Aha, well I don't think I'm psycho, haven't went off the deep end, yet. But Battlefield would be fine with me, I'm just as much a fan of that series as I am MoH and CoD. ( Although the new MoH game sucks. )

Maybe if the Power Raners game were set up like Mass Effect while your playing your character, and maybe if the mech fighting were like that in Armored Core, I would pick it up. :D

10. I used to love the old MMPR game for super nintendo. I would love to play it when I got to go to my grandmother's house where the nintendo was. I still play it today on my PSP.

11. #11 primerguevara, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010

I like the Mass Effect idea. As blasphemous as it might seem i have yet to have a opportunity to really check the armored core series out.

12. Been playing it myself lately they were actually pretty good brawlers with some pretty funny stereotypes. Here's a funny screen I caught today.

Attached Files:

13. I would love to see a MMPR game done in a mature fashion. Could you imagine the parts where their not in suit being stealthy and the fun that could be had with when they are.

Add a moral code to the game, and when you've become to evil you must redeem yourself to get your powers back.

I'm all titillated with ideas now. Does Bandai even do games anymore?

14. I think they do I don't know where the legal matters stand with who owns the right and what not, but i would prefer that Bandai not make this game.