Might Start a YouTube Channel.

Discussion in 'General' started by window kush, Feb 14, 2016.

1. i think you can become streamer. and you can make money from youtube.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Give me a link and I'll sub! I believe in you :)

3. I feel a large part thats missing from modern day YouTube is the sense of reality. Everybody on there isn't real anymore. Everybody who pioneered their channels early and rode on into the golden days have since lost their enjoyment in this business. The only people who are doing YouTube anymore are fake ass Jake Paul type vloggers that just gets little kids hard. Its sad. I've been counting the days that I could go onto a channel and feel that connection I used to feel with GoldGlove before he got dumped by Ali and starting showing off his new bimbo of a girlfriend. It'd be really interesting to see someone bring that feel back to the table, and actually produce quality content that sets grounds for leaving the viewer with thought provoking topics to analyze for themselves. I've wanted to start a channel on drug/trip reports that also focused on ending the war on drugs with professional papers, scientific articles and experiments. However, much to my chagrin it seems that PsychedSubstance already beat me too it :/ Anyway, sorry for the paragraph. Best of luck man!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your about 10 years too late, all's I gotta say.

If it's just for fun.Go for it, if you your trying to be a YouTube celebrity don't hold your breathe its next to impossible to become big on YouTube nowadays. I don't care to much for them but video game channels are pretty popular.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nearly everything that you can think of has already been done on YouTube, you'll most likely get under 100 hits for the whole year even if you upload daily..