Might have to fight tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"Young Dro User"']yo beat tha fuck out of this clown
    bring him off school grounds or whatever
    make sure its just you and him
    no one else
    1 v 1
    smash him to pieces
    hit him with so many rights hell be beggin for lefts[/quote]

I hate people like this.

2. [quote name='"Vhorthex"']If you want REAL solutions;

You start off by not being in a social circle that carries guns, or share your time with people who think that fighting over an accident is a good idea. Or that involving the police in what could have been a fatal or serious accident, is being a snitch. Grow up.

Almost sounds like you are living some little gangster soap opera. Get yourself out of that stuff man.

TL;DR: Leave the gang BS behind, and move on with your life.[/quote]

This is the only answer.

3. in most cases it takes a more intelligent man to squash a fight than to set one off.

4. #84 SirenWasHere, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    If that school is really THAT BAD, then you need to tell someone you have problems with this kid. Make a record of it, of what was said to staff, of what they said to you. So if you have to defend yourself and they try to kick you out, you can bring up your evidence of trying to stop this before it happened and they didn't do shit to help you.

Gotta be smart about this stuff, man.

Also, I just realized you said you tried to buy something off of him to make nice and you (I think) said you were on probation. Dude, NO. DO NOT BUY, SAY YOU WILL BUY, or even TALK TO A DRUG DEALER while you are on probation. What if he showed that to someone at the school, lied on you to get in you trouble? They are likely to believe him because you have past problems, hence why I assume you are in that school to begin with.

Leave him and anyone like him alone. You're fucking 18 years old, with a kid already. You shouldn't NEED to be "strapped". All you're going to get is a bullet in the head and a child crying over your coffin.

We're trying to help you before it's too late. LISTEN.

5. dont get caught with that piece.

6. I have to make this clear. This is what I would do, in any other situation. You should not do this.

Really man, if he tries to fight you and shit, simply tell him this word for word.

"I'm sorry bro, but I am not gonna fight you. I could honestly care less if you think I'm a bitch and whatnot, cause at the end of the day, your opinion has no affect on me."

*Middle finger*

7. Even if you are "protected". What makes you think you are a good shot, or faster than he is at pulling a gun out? DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH THIS SHIT. Just be the better person for you daughter. Come on man, you're smarter than this...

God, I'm fucking sick of egotistical macho dudes that think violence solves all the worlds problems.. Not saying you are one of these guys, because I think you are above it, and I know how easy it is to get pulled into this shit when someone calls you out. It takes more guts to step away from this shit because you feel like a wimp and a failure when someone calls you out. But 20 years from now you will realize how pathetic it really was. Think about your daughter. Think about your future.

8. well if you get kicked out anyway even if you dont fight back, you should unleash hell when he trys to fight you.

9. fuck him up like its 1733

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.