Might have to fight tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So y'all know me around the city and all. I normally give advice but never really ask for it. So, I thought tonight might as well be the time I do it.

So to cut out all the crap and get straight to the point:

This kid I know almost got purposely run over by a friend of mines brother, and he was talking all this crap about how he was gonna kick his ass and all this mess. But then he turns around and smirched and calls his mom.

So the police come and I'm walking by, and I hear his ass making up some huge ass story. Me and the kid don't really get along great to begin with, but its not like I hate him or anything. I just don't like hanging around him?

So the friend of mine who's brother tried to run him over was waiting for security to unlock the bathroom, and asked where he (the security gaurd) was. I said he was talking to the kid and she asked about what. So I pretty much told her that he was talking to them about the incident. Never said he was being a narc or anything.

He walks up to me later on and tries to start shit and asks me if I was calling him a snitch. I told him no, and that I mentioned that he was talking to security when asked where the security gaurd was. He gets pissy and starts to let it go, when up walks security and takes him to the office.

About 15mins later, they take me up too and ask about what the whole confrontation was about. I said nothing and that I had let it go. They questioned me and I didn't give them anything so they sent me back to class.

In class the kid didn't say anything to me, and wasn't giving me looks or anything, but I don't know if he's pissed. He slangs so to make up I texted him asking for an eighth and he said he didn't know what I was talking about and played stupid. So just figured "fuck it" and texted him that I probably had the wrong number. He texed back "stupid ass"

The fact that he replied and didn't confront me at all when we were let out of class kinda leads me to believe that he let it go but doesn't want anything to do with me.

The school I'm at has a rule that even if you don't fight back, you still get kicked out. I can't afford to be kicked out of this program because its paid for by a grant and because I have a 2 year old daughter that I'm trying to make myself into something for to give her a good life.

So GC: Be the bigger person and tell him that I'm not gonna fight him because I don't wanna fuck it up for my kid and risk losing dignity and looking like a bitch, but if he starts swinging, swing back?

Or

If he approaches me about a fight, maintain my respect and dignity and fight his ass, but have to find somewhere else to make credits and risk being given up on by my grandparents? (They're letting me stay with them until I graduate)

Tl;Dr: Kid was being a snitch, told friend about him talking to authorities but didn't mention him snitching, kid confronts me and I'm unsure if he let it go. Should I fight and risk losing alot of what I've worked for, or look like a bitch but know that I did the best thing for my kid?

2. He's dumb and shit ain't worth it. He probably wont do shit anyway.. but if he tries to fight just walk away... maybe try to do it outside school?

3. Love and peace man :smoke: are you really going to let something so petty get in the way of bettering your daughter? You're a better guy than that. Just hire someone to kick his ass or something.

4. [quote name='"Mogwai"']He's dumb and shit ain't worth it. He probably wont do shit anyway.. but if he tries to fight just walk away... maybe try to do it outside school?[/quote]

He'll probably try to confront me in front of the people we hang around, so its kinda like putting me on the spot. I mean, ill look like a bitch but in a year I wont even care and ill be on with my life and out of there, and his ass will probably still be stuck there. But if I let it go, next time something happens people will think I let people step all over me. Can't really do it outside of school. And it could get ugly because were both strapped and he knows where I live.

5. [quote name='"LulzMaximus"']Love and peace man :smoke: are you really going to let something so petty get in the way of bettering your daughter? You're a better guy than that. Just hire someone to kick his ass or something.[/quote]

I mean, if he lets it go I will too and things will probably get back to normal. But if he wants to keep at it I might be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

6. If he swings...Knock him the fuck out. If he does not, move on, life is too short for pathetic people like that.:cool:

7. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']If he swings...Knock him the fuck out. If he does not, move on, life is too short for pathetic people like that.:cool:[/quote]

What I'm planning to say to him if he confronts me again:

"I'm not gonna squabb it over something this stupid, I have a kid to go home to and I can't get into any more shit (I'm on probation for an armed robbery and weapons charge), but if you swing you know I'm gonna swing back."

Gives him the opportunity to walk away while also maintaining both of our dignity, and puts the situation in his hands.

8. Don't say shit to him.

Keep moving...He swings, swing back harder, nothing happens...Nothing happens.:cool:

9. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Don't say shit to him.

Keep moving...He swings, swing back harder, nothing happens...Nothing happens.:cool:[/quote]

If he walks up and calls me out on the spot, I'm not just gonna walk away. I'm gonna stay where I am. He swings, he swings. Fuck it. At least I can go home and say that I didn't start it and tried to be the bigger man.

10. That's pride fuckin' with ya...Best to let it go in school before it really starts fuckin' up your life later on.:cool:

11. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

That's pride fuckin' with ya...Best to let it go in school before it really starts fuckin' up your life later on.:cool:[/quote]

I'm normally a really humble guy. I moved upstate to get away from all the shit I was getting into and give my daughter a better chance. When this shit happens it kinda just feels like I'm moving backwards :/ Idk man, I still have another year in this program.

12. Best to walk away, but that choice is on you...Not me.:cool:

13. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Best to walk away, but that choice is on you...Not me.:cool:[/quote]

And that's the dillemma I'm facing :/ Look like a bitch but avoid all the bullshit, or kick his ass but risk losing alot of what I've worked for, but maintain my self respect.

14. Best of luck..Hope ya get it all worked out.:bongin::bongin::bongin:

15. [quote name='"Stumbleweed"']Best of luck..Hope ya get it all worked out.:bongin::bongin::bongin:[/quote]

Ill make sure to update you guys, but any other opinions or possible solutions?

16. That is pride.:cool:

17. don't fight him at school , it's lame and only last about 20-30 seconds before it gets broken up. just catch him slipping when he's alone and square up

18. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

That is pride.:cool:[/quote]

>.< no comment.

[quote name='"steezyDAT"']don't fight him at school , it's lame and only last about 20-30 seconds before it gets broken up. just catch him slipping when he's alone and square up[/quote]

Its a program at night where we go from 3pm to 8pm mon-thurs. I go to community college during the daytime. There's not much staff at all, maybe 4 teachers and 2 admins and 1-2 security. But there's only like 50 people. I would much rather avoid the fight. I'm not scared of actually fighting, just of fucking up my current life situation. And now that I know the kids an overeggagerating snitch, I don't want to get into he said-she said because I'm an 18 year old felon and he's a 17 year old kid who got behind and wants to finish high school. I have a history of violence. Who are they gonma believe? Lol.

19. Do you have any lockers there?

Stuff his ass in 1.

If not...

Give him a nice dirty swerley...:devious:

20. Bro you ain't a bitch for walking away, fuck what anyone else thinks. That's being the bigger man. It'll probably fuck with his head, he'll think you don't even think he's worth it. If he does something, put him in his place. Other than that, though, don't say a word to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.