Might have to fight tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"dank509"']It's not hood,street cred,nuthin. It's Bout being a man. Ignore that lil fuck but if he swings on u,u better fuckin start swinging back, hard fast and be mad, imagine walkin around school with a blavk eye cuz u didnt do shit. N ur girl lookin at u all beat up,n ur daughter asking what wrong with ur eye. Plus u said u would get kicked out anyway even if u didn't start or swing back so wtf. Ur gonna get beat up and kicked out. Or are u gonna throw a hook,lay em out n nobody knows what happened cuz it was to quik?? Fuck offering him weed that's Hella gay.[/quote]

He has decent bud and I was out anyways, so I figured I would pick up from him and it would just be whatever and I could move on with life. And of course I'm gonna lay his ass out if he swings. But I'm not gonna go looking for a fight is what I meant

2. Well, ill let you all know what happened tonight when I get home I guess. Wish me luck/pray for me/ spark a bowl for me/whatever =]

3. First things first, that's ridiculous.

Bottom line, if you want whats best for your daughter, swallow your pride and move on. If you want to get wrapped up in the fighting business to be prideful, that's your choice to make, just remember it doesn't affect you anymore.

I'm a tough guy and I wouldn't turn down a fight in terms of honor and dignity, but I would in this case. She needs you man

4. little fucking kids

5. #65 flapflip, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']

First things first, that's ridiculous.

Bottom line, if you want whats best for your daughter, swallow your pride and move on. If you want to get wrapped up in the fighting business to be prideful, that's your choice to make, just remember it doesn't affect you anymore.

I'm a tough guy and I wouldn't turn down a fight in terms of honor and dignity, but I would in this case. She needs you man[/quote]

Yeah, its pride and self-preserverence and dignity that's keeping me from just telling the kid to fuck off. I've never had to turn down a fight before, its just a new concept to me :/

Oh, and its called a "zero tolarance policy"

Google it, its some complete bullshit. You could get jumped and still be expelled just for being involved in it. No police report, no questions asked. They hand you your withdrawal slip and send you on your way.

6. so dont fight.

7. [quote name='"Jdahms"']

so dont fight.[/quote]

If someone walked up to you and started swinging, would you honestly just sit there and look stupid?

8. no because im not 16 and in high school, but if I was I would not engage if I was going to be expelled for it. Theres an option that you arent even considering, which is to back away from the fight.

9. [quote name='"Jdahms"']

no because im not 16 and in high school, but if I was I would not engage if I was going to be expelled for it. Theres an option that you arent even considering, which is to back away from the fight.[/quote]

I'm 18. And its not really a high school, its a credit recover program that let's me get my diploma. Also, even if I backed off and he swung, I would still be cut for being involved. So if I'm gonna get kicked out either way in that situation, why wouldn't I swing back?

10. /thread

It's not that hard to grasp

11. Then stay away from him dude.

This isnt a complex social issue. you either A) be dumb and get in a conflict with him or B) avoid the fight that probably isnt even going to take place anyway.

12. You have too much to lose.

Restrain + zip tie + call cops = court case for stupid fuck.

Make sure there are witnesses.

13. [quote name='"Jdahms"']Then stay away from him dude.

This isnt a complex social issue. you either A) be dumb and get in a conflict with him or B) avoid the fight that probably isnt even going to take place anyway.[/quote]

I'm overthinking it and being paranoid lol

14. Lol you don't want to fight because you have a daughter but your strapped?

smart

15. [quote name='"KillerKush"']You have too much to lose.

Restrain + zip tie + call cops = court case for stupid fuck.

Make sure there are witnesses.[/quote]

I don't exactly carry around a wad of zipties lol

16. [quote name='"Amped"']Lol you don't want to fight because you have a daughter but your strapped?

smart[/quote]

I don't want to lose the chance I have to finish school. But I want to know that if need be, I'm protected

17. You should, you would have no idea how handy they are.

18. I don't see anything worth fighting over in this situation. If shit hits the fan and you have to settle things between the two of you I suggest a dual. Just like in the old days, ten paces turn and fire. In the middle of the street would probably be the best spot. Go gettem quick draw mcgraw.

19. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']I don't see anything worth fighting over in this situation. If shit hits the fan and you have to settle things between the two of you I suggest a dual. Just like in the old days, ten paces turn and fire. In the middle of the street would probably be the best spot. Go gettem quick draw mcgraw.[/quote]

I'm starting to think he's more pissed about the guy trying to run him over, I don't really have to deal with him. But I guess we'll see tonight. I gotta leave in 20mins, but ill be sure to update as soon as I get home.

20. Wish me luck :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.