might be in love with one of my best friends.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 24, 2011.

1. #1 Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    I have always had luck with hooking up with chicks just no luck in relationships. Something about them and me do not mix. Alright now to the point. I hang out with this chick every day and smoke/just chill. She is very pretty and such a down to earth chicks. I really care about her as a friend. She has always had a bf since I have known her and he is a friend of mine. She is head over heels for the guy which is cool. We talk about everything me and this chick. She hooks me up with her friends and is overall a great friend. The other day I realized to my horror that I might be in love. I feel like I have everything yet there is a piece missing. I shouldn't love her cuz it could mess shit up and I would never want to loose her as a friend. We are very similar we both have very outgoing personalities. I am a bit loud and in your face with my personality and she is too lol. She is always rubbing against me and is a little touchy for being just friends lol but she has a bf and is loyal. I would never screw anything up with her bf cuz I am her and his friend. I don't know what to do gc. I can't love this chick it will screw shit up. What do I do. Like I always loved her but as a friend. Now I might love her as more but I will never come between her and her bf so I guess I am just desitned to be lonely. I always manage to get with these stupid gold digging bitches and when real women walk into my life I do nothing. FUCK.

2. There are more girls like her out there, it just takes time to meet one. How old are you? I'm nineteen and I didn't fall hard for any guy until I was seventeen. I thought I'd never find anyone else like him and even though we had a thing for the entire summer, he had an ex girlfriend who he was madly in love with so it didn't work out in my favor. I thought the world was going to end but life goes on, two years later I met someone even better who literally was the dream guy I always wanted.

There is hope and it's probably harder for guys to meet nice girls since the majority of girls are bimbos these days. Trust me, I'm glad I'm not a guy. I'm bi and I love checking girls out but that's it, I haven't met a lot of chicks who aren't kniving airheads.

3. Get over it.