Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might be getting a job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Acoustic, Sep 7, 2011.

1. at a local H-E-B, I don't think they are every where in the U.S., but its basically like another wal-mart but more focused on produce/grocery. But yea, I've got an interview next week and maybe a drug test which i hope i pass...Soo...does anyone here work at an H-E-B and smoke?

2. Cool my friend Harris works at one and he pushes carts, does bagging, and cleans shit sometimes my friends will go there when he's on cleaning duty and make amess just for him lolol

3. Hah, I'm sure that will happen to me too, but oh well i need a job. I used to mess with my friend worked at Taco Bell, he would be on the taco assembly line or whatever and i would just order something ridiculous and complicated to make ha. Or just make him mad by ordering a taco party pack half hard, half soft, with guacamole.

4. Haha at least you got a job now. Not the greatest job in the world but enough to fund your needs.

5. Nice man. :)

6. Thanks hah, well hopefully ill get it. I smoked sunday night and monday morning and my interview (maybe drug test) is Monday. That was the first time in a week or 2 so i think I'll be good. I've been drinking water, etc.