Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might be a stupid question...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Leuschous420, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I've got a brick (roughly 2.5 oz) of year old black hash that's gone hard on me, it used to be nice and soft and is now hard as a rock, similar to blonde hash. Does anyone know if it's possible to use some sort of oil to soften it up again? Any tips would be helpful. Thanks.

2. I dont know if you can soften it, but id say go ahead and chip off some bowls and just smoke that shit. And why have you had a brick for that long?

3. yea dude just smoke it how it is, lol id never be able to hold a brick that long.

4. Why would you buy it and not smoke it?.....what a waste

5. Agreed^^ unless you had a legit reason to save 2.5 ozs of that amazing shit. I'd say smoke it,

6. Smoke up man, the moisture ain't gonna get you higher, who cares if its a rock. It's a rock of pure goodness.

7. ^haha Heard that one before!! :laughing:

8. Well it was part of a much, much, much larger brick and just kind of ended up left over. It's a real pain in the ass to try to work with. I'm not worried about getting higher, i just want to be able to break off a piece without a hammer and chisel.

9. First: there is no such thing as a stupid question

Second: why moisturize it when you can smoke that bitch

10. the only thing that MIGHT help is to break a piece off and kind of just knead it like dough, a little heat wouldn't hurt either, you could try laying it on a low heat heating pad for a while then knead it. Other than that i would just say smoke it.

11. get steam on there? maybe break smaller pieces off, then steam it, then if neccessary dry it a bit if its too wet. or just put it in water.. lol idk.

maybe put it in the microwave so it melts only a bit or gets softer.

12. What i'd do OP is smash it into fairly workable chunks, might take a while, then store them in the airing cupboard or a nice warm place to slightly soften, other than that toke up my good friend!

13. anyone else find someone saying they have an enormous amount of high quality hash that has been sitting so long its stale on their first post odd? pics please. Also questions go in the apprentice toker forum

14. Apprentice!!!!

15. just run a flame over it to melt it a lil bit if you do it just enough it should get crumbly

16. [​IMG]

edit: who would own a brick of hash and not know that the warmth from your hands or heat from the direct sunlight would soften it right back up?

also, obvious troll is obvious.

17. trolling ass fuck

18. If I had a piece of hash that big, I'd build a bong to fit it. Maybe use some trash cans or some shit, get a torch, invite some friends over, and light it up.

19. ^I like the way this man thinks!! :laughing:

20. Pics please. How the hell do you resist the temptation and forget about a 2.5 oz of hash!