Mig Cigs Matrix: Is it better than pax 2?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by y0ungSir, Sep 17, 2015.

1. I was looking around for a cape--my first one. And I have only smoked herbs, so I was considering getting a Pax 2. However, I recently thought about trying wax. So when I was looking up best portable vapes, I saw that the Mig Cigs Matrix is rated as the best cape of 2015 on site about Top 3 Portable Vaporizers in $200-$300 Range. I got a few questions for anyone who has use the Matrix and Pax.

1. How is the smell of the Matrix when smoking herbs vs wax? Is it strong? How noticeable would be in a small room?

2. How does the Matrix compare to the Pax 2? Which one would be better at vaping?

2. Before you spend$200+ for a vape I would suggest you check out a site called fuckcombustion and read reviews and actually message with others.

3. I'm curious why you chose those two as the only options you are considering? Was there a particular site or person who recommended those as "the best"?

4. Interesting, I haven't tried any of the vapes on that list. Thanks for the link! :)

5. That list is shit. Any top vaporizer list with an atmos product instantly discredits the website for me.

6. I see some crap up on that list. Give me a solo/air anyday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

7. I love my Solo too! I don't think it made that list because it's not really "e cig" shape/size. If you are looking for a more "e cig" type appearance, the Air is supposedly a sleeker, updated version by the same company (I haven't had a chance to try it yet).

8. Ya for sure. The air is very compact compared to the solo. I still have my solo somewhere, but primarily use my air as portable.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk