MIDWAY you will not believe your eyes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by MoGreene1904, Mar 17, 2013.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCOh_UCLJg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. Thank you for sharing this. The reality of this is so deeply soul shattering. If only every human could see this...

It is time to WAKE UP and change our ways. Let's do it for our fellow Earth-beings, and the future of this magnificent planet!

3. why do the birds keep eating bottle caps and lighters and other garbage? is it because they are colorful? why don't we just use a color for small stuff that birds wouldn't eat. like grey or something.

4. [quote name='"grass man420"']why do the birds keep eating bottle caps and lighters and other garbage? is it because they are colorful? why don't we just use a color for small stuff that birds wouldn't eat. like grey or something.[/quote]

... or we could just stop polluting our Earth.

5. like that will ever happen. though i wish it would.

6. I actually laughed at this. But yeah its what comes with humans bein so 'smart' yet if we were so smart I think we would be able to forshadow shit like this and not have so much fucking waste/ garbage. Like come on humanity stop thinking you need to wrap everything in plastic thats on the market, and stop dumping garbage in the ocean and burying it in dirt or shipping it to third world countries or even sending it to orbit us in space. Fucking disgusting. "We are leaving an era of laziness, and entering an era of consequences"

7. pretty shitty all the way around.  i dont think we can fix this, the entire world needs a reboot.

8. People once said humans would never make to the moon either. The planets environment should be priority.
    Sucks that we are forced to put up with using polluting things rather than health friendly resources. Total backwards society and if people can learn football , they can learn to be antipollution

9. Human beings do not want to see their impact, instead they try to relegate their impact to fantasy and or innocuous notions that place the responsibility for the state of the world far from us. People want to think that there is plenty and nothing they personally do impacts this planet but it does.  Look at what we're doing to the world and what it means for future generations.  If we feel so little regard for the life that's attempting to flourish around us is it any wonder we have so little regard for each other?

10. I know this is our fault that they're dying but pretty sure something about survival of the fittest could be mentioned here. 

11. i dont think that applies here.

why not

13. That exact phrase is precisely the type of mentality that will never allow us to solve the problem. How can you be so ignorant as to say something like that, which is completely irrelevant. As the world "progresses" and more nations become modern, the trash will keep on accumulating. Our demand for foods will go beyond what the world can provide and our soils will become depleted and riddled with chemicals, our waters will continue to be polluted, urbanization will keep running species out of their homes causing extinctions. Survival of the fittest will become survival of the none.

Who am I to say anything though, I'm part of the problem as well :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Natural selection.

15. Even in a thread like this, you go and pull this bullshit?  Shame on you.  

I wish people would be more serious when they say they want to help..  It sucks, because there really should be an environmental clean-up crew, incentives for picking up pollution, etc.  The most people seem to want to do, is merely pick up trash for about 400 footsteps, then dump it and go home, satisfied with their "Good deed for the day"...  I mean, granted, it's helping, but, they could help so much more..