Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gosk8, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Mids. Anyone long term smokers who smoke mids only? Always wondered. Just bought a zip for a hundo and I'm enjoying smoking more, making edibles, and rolling blunts for the whole circle:smoking:

2. nobodys gettin high tho....

3. i prefer to get dank cause i typically smoke, and i prefer the high to the actual smoking. so the less i smoke, the better. :smoking: i don't mind mids though, not gonna make a fuss over it. plus, like you, i can just make edibles!

the quality of your post is phenomenal

4. I've smoked nothing but good the last 6 months. It just depends if you want quality over quantity, or quantity over quality. For whatever reason i've been wanting mid lately. I think it's the head high you get after smoking 3 or 4 blunts. Definitely dosent compare to dank obviously but it has it's benefits. 1 being it won't break your wallet.

5. I wish I had a quap of mid right now actually. I would get all the stems and seeds out at once and just grind it all up and put all the shake in a bag. I never do that with good but with mid why not? your just gonna dump it in a blunt anyhow. I'd never smoke mid out of a bowl or bong or joint now.

6. when you can get top quality shit for good prices, then why buy mids. i mean im gettin a qp of some good shit for 500 so i have no problem paying for dank when its not hard to get cheap. why settle for less... unless its a terrible price...

7. I really only smoke dank, but mids are nice every once and a while because its a different kind of high and you take it straight to the dome

8. your cool man with your big boy pants

9. Ofkta sweet bro I'm glad I found this app I'm in norcal and got them skunky d. Bugs. Can't sleep though.

10. True. But most people can barley get two zips for that otherwise I'd agree with you. My tolerance is always low so with good mids I can't seem to tell the difference

11. Quality > Quantity

Your just damaging your lungs plus you need more to get high so its redundant