Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids that are dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frogsaver, Oct 22, 2013.

1. I got some pretty shitty looking bud, full of seeds, no crystals, very flat not sticky. BUT, it gets me pretty high. Not like some medical mj will, but still way better than I anticipated by looking at it. Is there any reason for this in particular? I'm having a hard time convincing people that its good, nobody wants to get in on it when I pull it out. 

2. Yeah its weed dude. Weed gets you high. Good weed just gets you higher, it's a much better high, and it's a much more enjoyable smoke. Not many people enjoy bad tasting weed, and if they regularly smoke dank, like me, they don't even want to smoke mids.

3. "hey guys anybody want to get in on this reggie joint, its real good"  :hide:

4. mids that are dank == water that is dry

5. Mids cant be dank. They are both terms for different qualities.

6. As a mids smoker I have gotten my share of really dank mids. You just got a good batch. I smoked it and was like I'm gonna keep smoking this good mids for $3 a gram compared to 20 a dub. Fuck I don't tell anyone it's mids until they're high off a bowl! Then everyone wants my guys number. The good thing is you can smoke everyone out for cheap. 

7. trust me. I used to get shitty ass weed just about every pickup. once I started getting good shit in and got a bad bag again you can really notice the difference between good and bad bud.

8. you just have good mids, not dank. I'd pass on that shit too, weed snob that I am.

9. #9 G4Grassdetta, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
    Just good mids. Sometimes you get a great high...just usually shorter and less cerebral/smooth.

Honestly with some mids it's really a good strain originally...just gets shittily grown...regrown...till you get a crappy product. Still better than something with terrible genes.

But yeah...mids have their place. I get really high off mids myself...then again. I get really high no matter what. (unless I fuck up on my tolerance and lose some baking efficiency).

but yeah...dank isn't mids. When you can see the trichomes look like little trees (or mushrooms :p). Take one hit and be baked for hours...definitely not the same thing.

10. When someone says the words "mids that are dank".
    You know you have just witnessed someone going full retard.

11. do you usually smoke mids?  if thats the case its a good batch.  

i usually only smoke dank and a buddy of mine only smokes regs.  well he smoked a blunt of it with me while watching the ufc fight and i got such a different high than the sensi star blunt i had.  either the reg was sativa dominant or i had developed a strain tolerance over the last few ounces.  either way, it tasted like dirt but got me a nice clean head high.  

12. I kno wat u are saying. Yes mids cannot by definition be classed as dank but iv smoked some pretty good mids in my time that was almost as good as dank. I was high for hours on end, which also surprised me.

13. That's how it is for me I can get really good Mids for 5 ag or I can get one of "dank " for 20 in my opinion the fancy taste isn't worth 15$ no I can't get crazy high but then again I can get really high of a bowl of Mids and get crazy high off a bowl of dank but I can also smoke 4 grams of Mids for the same price of one gram of dank it's just less money really because I'm not rolling in dough and in Texas you can't buy an o for less than like 300 for dank

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I like mids tbh. Half ounce for $20 does me good :)

I just never have the option to get mids, gotta settle for the dank every time. When the mids come around I pick em up right away.

15. mids can't be dank. that's like saying that an ugly girl is hot. A better way of saying things would be that mids can give you a decent high. Just like an ugly girl can give you good head. In the end, weed is weed, and head is head :ey:

16. #16 Stride420, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    [quote name="cothrantyson" post="18873163" timestamp="1382568749"]mids can't be dank. that's like saying that an ugly girl is hot. A better way of saying things would be that mids can give you a decent high. Just like an ugly girl can give you good head. In the end, weed is weed, and head is head :ey:[/quote]Haha I like that analogy(to anyone that knows, what he said is an analogy right?)

17. All weed gets you high man. It's the quality of the high and how much needed to get you high that matters. I bet it was a spacey slow high wasnt it?

18. Exactly ik it might not taste as good but I don't have lots of money just to spend on bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Mids can't be dank because mid means medium potency and dank is high potency.

You did get dank that looks like mid though.

Drugs are bad, mkay?