Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or Regs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Catlyfe, Dec 19, 2010.

1. I'm up in Seattle and I have been buying Cannabis since May. Around here no one addresses it as "reg" or "mids." Everything around here is referred to as "dank. " My hookups always have either Purp, SourD, or some straight up Kush. All for the same price. My question is does it depend on the place you live that you either get a choice of mids, reg, and dank?

2. Yes it is dependant on city/country.

Here I get the full choice from the utter crap stuff to super sweet stanky dank.

Just in case, dank is supposed to be the creame of the crop, the higher-end weed. I see that term being thrown around a little too much for my liking

***Edit: Terms vary from place to place, so nothing is say is rock solid.***

3. every place has good and bad weed. you just have to know where to look

4. It's up to you what the quality of weed is. Never go solely by the name, ever :wave:

5. haha false. You have to go down by the border to get anything other than dank or the very, very occasional high mids

6. I miss you

7. Suppose you're correct. I never really looked for the bad weed before lol

8. i dont care what you say. there is bad weed every where. just because you dont see it means nothing. bad weed gets flooded into the states by the shit ton

9. I'm Canadian and I have never even seen real low quality weed, all I see here is dank.

10. canada is a bit differant. who would want to smuggle shwag accross 2 borders.

11. im in michigan, we can get poopby the pound for like 600 here lol. we have dank too

12. thats what im sayin. you dont have to live by mexico to see the bunk. that shits everywhere

13. #13 dwin1, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
    welcome to washington. home of the evergreen TREES!!!!

edit- just know our states flooded with good weed so fuck the down town bobby brown

our "mids" is like "dank" to places like in the east. your very lucky to live here lol.its harder to find bammer than dank.lol thats not overexageration either i always am lookin for cheap mids but rarely comes around

14. I've never experienced bunk weed

15. ive never seen a midget. but there out there

16. JB where are you from? I'm from the heart of cali. I called EVERYONE in my fone to try and find mids on multiple occasions. No one has mids. Its allll dank and every now and then High mids.

17. Yeah, I'm in Washington. One time my friend got some horribly shitty mutant-looking weed that gave me a headache. Every other time it's been dank. My hookup always gives me dank.

18. How have you never seen a midget?

19. mids and regs are the same things over here. but yeah, around my area u can get anything from some dirty brown schwag, to some out of this world dank, and anything in between. It's all overpriced though, all of it. I get some of the best deal ive heard of aorund my area, and it's still more than i should have to pay.

20. thats cool that your contacts dont fuck with that shit. but i can assure someone in your town is smoking some boo boo. i know there is an abundance of good weed in cali i have no doubt about that