Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or Dank? You be the judge!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JuiceWeisbalaz, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Mids or Dank? I know what it is:D[​IMG]

2. Hmmm tricky one look's dank since it's macro but all i see is dark leaf? So idk:p I'd like to see more angles, cause now I think mid's:confused::confused:

3. i got another pic. ill put it up:)

4. I'm thinkin really good mids.

5. other pic is better but here an alternate

6. There mids OP, just tell us :p

7. yep they are mids
    only 120$/oz for me which is cheap because this is no "shwag"

8. i just posted for the people that think mids are "weak"
    This shit actually gets me really stoned in 1-2 bowls and its cheap

9. nice mids. it sucks because its a hit or miss out here. some times we get really crappy brick weed but some times we get awesome bright green weed thats fresh and compressed. they all sale for $60 an oz though so i cant complain.

10. I feel ya man. They look very dank. I get VERY similiar mids for $30 a quarter. But still, nice bud. +rep :p.

11. ty for the +rep white smoke:D

12. schwaggy mids.

13. thats some fire ass mid bro. could def pass as headys
    in my town u could sell that shit 20 a blunt

14. Is that sarcasm or you just being a cocky asshole? :p

15. high mids :smoking:

16. I havent smoked mids in a while, the last mids i picked up were crap. I miss the $90-100 oz's of dark green, kinda dry, but good nugs of mids. Sometimes it's just so much more practical to buy a zip of mids over an 1/8th of dank.

Anyway, nice pickup. I'd smoke that bud all day hahaha. Any seeds?

17. yeah its got seeds.
    only set back which, isnt the worst thing:)