Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or Chronic?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tweak Mids, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Alot of people on here and aroudn my town always say fuck mids and are crazy about smoking dro all the time. Personally i cant smoke chronic all the time because it kills my pocket. i smoke basicallyu everyday a few times a day and if i were to only smoke chronic id go broke. so people shouldnt be hating on the mids. i can spend 100 on a zip of mids and las atleats a week, while a quarter of chronic wont last nearly that long. sorry if i sound like a douche. just find some good mids and smoke all day long long. peace and love to GC.

2. Man its all about the chronic, I could care less if Im broke as long as Im smoking the good shit lol. :smoke:

3. i cant find mids here so i get some good regs for 50 a zip

4. i think it's all about what you prefer. if you smoke for the high, go with dank. if you prefer the ritual of smoking, go for mids.

5. I really feel you on this one. The stuff I usually get is from Beasters to Dank, but it could happen, sometimes, that I run onto some mids. I'm not the guy that'll go pay extra money to get more potent weed. Mids manage to get me high. If they don't get me high enought, then I'll smoke more.

Lots of people will be hatin on mids and it's allright. I personally am not happy when I run onto them, but I still can enjoy.

In short, I know what you are saying and I am completely understanding of you situation. Don't feel bad about it, it's normal we don't all have 200$ to spend a week on weed.

Happy Tokin'
    Farewell.

6. a vape is a nice investment...

a one time 300$ purchase can save you money in the long run

7. I would rather pay more for dank than less for regs/mids.

Common...

8. Being broke, I usually just end up with some decent beasters, mids only if the town is really dry, and chronic if it's a good price. I'd love to be smoking chronic all day, but it's just not realistic for me.

9. Well...
    Its like this...
    You buy a gram of chronic, and only smoke it when you're NOT high..
    But before you start coming down off the chronic, you smoke a blunt of regs or whatever you like smoking with that dampens the weed's taste... That way you keep your high, and before you start coming down off of that, hit some more chronic. I mean, it's like 3 nice hits of chronic to get you high for a long time (if it's good and your tolerance isn't too high (i recommend few day breaks every week)). then after the regs it's like two hits to keep your high. Does that make sense?
    It will cost you a little more than mids, but less than smoking solely chronic.

10. dank for the bowls and bongs, throw the mids into a fat philly... i love all weed, sundried or not

11. in a perfect world everyone would smoke chronic all the time. but some people just cant afford it if theyre smoking alot or if theyre just broke cause they got arrested for smoking dope and had to find a good lawyer to keep them out of jail.

12. It's dry around here right now when it comes to chron, but when it is around I can get it for 15 a gram and mids are 60 an O. As soon as I can find some I plan get a QP...nothing like a fat chronic blunt. Stay up.

13. Meh. Sure, I'd always like to smoke the greenest stuff I can find and afford at the time, but I'm not gonna neglect other shit to get it. I gotta pay bills, feed my cat, do laundry, eat--you know, all that shit. lol

Sure, shwag is a buzz-kill and doesn't get me high, so I won't bother with it. But above-average mids are what I kind of tend towards, and that's good enough for me for regular usage.

I understand people appreciating quality, but sometimes it seems like people actually make value judgements about those who can't afford or can't find the best of the best of the best all the time. If your self-concept is defined by the fact that you smoke better weed than other people, well, I'll stick with being me with my "crappy" weed. Heck, at least I have some. :)

14. I think most people that only smoke chronic and try to get others to do the same, do so because they are trying to help, not trying put people down. chronic gets you a headier high for longer with less damage to your lungs and alot better taste. It is more expensive but its more potent to. just smoke less and be more high with chronic.

haha sorry for the PSA just trying to clear some confusion and tension.

15. Chronic all day

16. Listen to the man!

One .3 bowl is good for 10+ danky hits!

17. I hear ya, man. I hope I didn't sound aggro with my post, because I didn't mean it that way.

I understand what you're saying about the advantages of smoking chronic. Some parts of the country though, it's not all that easy to get, and what you smoke depends on what you can get, for some of us. :p I just feel kind of bad when folks seem to deride others for not having the same access or budget that they do, is all. I've come across that attitude before in my time.

I appreciate your desire to keep things clear and peaceful.

18. yeha i really hate it when im at a party or just chillin n wanna smoke. and other people are like "oh you have mids? fuck that." i agree if you discriminate people based on the type of weed they have, thats fucking gay. its just weed and doesnt say anything about the kind of person they are.Weed is Weed, Smoking it is all i need.

MIDS KIDS 4LIFE