Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or chron?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by /k., Nov 15, 2013.

1. Now I am not a apprentice but I still have this jam. I have 30 bucks and a broke friend. Which should I be getting for these encounters? I can get a few extra g,a if I go with mids but my friend is a chronic junkie. I would like to feel all hyped but chron doesn't get me there. I know it seems like I have already picked mids but I really want to know what you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. welcome to GC, I prefer primo bud over all else

3. Can you give me some reasons why?

4. I like to get high, stay high, and never get a fuckin headache :bongin:

5. get higher off less, lasts longer, u pay for what u get, quality over quantity because quality will gve u the quantity anyway, may be little but more but it's a win win scenario that way, same way with concentrates u may pay 30-50-80$ a gram for shatter but it may last u just as long as a quarter or more n youl get higher so quality is always better

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Haven't bought mids in 4 years.

It's worth it to me for chronic. I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to though so an 1/8th lasts me about a month.

7. I don't consider mids to be meds. You get what you pay for so Your smoke to medicine ratio goes way down(more lung probs). You're at higher risk for un flushed or chemical crap(symptoms for headaches to hospitalization) . Help ur health and pocket at the same time by using a bong instead of paper or pipe. Half the time mids don't taste like any particular strain at all. The bomb always has distinct taste, is plenty potent, and will give you the type of high you expect from a said strain. Otherwise ur just getting dumb and cloudy. Super fun

8. Yeah hospitalization is not a symptom. My b

9. I thought the same but where I am I can get 4 gs of decent Mids compared to 1 g of dank for the same amount