Mids and some spice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Waterfall_Baker, Dec 14, 2009.

1. So my weekend finally came cuz i hadnt smoked in a fuckin week. All i had was some pepspice but my friend said it was fine. I went over to his house, when i get there hes with one of his friends who smokes too.
    This dude pulls out 4 gs of some mids, so i was like at least we got some real bud. So we drove to this restaraunt (cant remember name somethin like stevie b's.) Well we go to the woods next to it and it is a god-given spot with a log to sit down on and everything.
    All three of us smoke like 20 or so bowls and decide to go into the restaraunt baked as fuck. Well we r eatin when suddenly two cops walk in. So we r tryin to act straight(which wasnt that hard) but it was still kinda scary. They got some food and we got the fuck outa there.
    Well we get back to my friends house and his friend had to leave so he gave us half of his sack(which was about 2 gs) and me and my friend smoked all of it including the rest of my pepspice and watched robot chicken until we passed out.
    Fuckin awesome but now i got no bud lol.

2. Atlanta thats whats up! U live in Marietta cause i got a Stevie B's and its got some woods next to it. Whered ur boy get the pepspice at?