Midnight/early morning snack ideas?

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Simple ideas would be awesome I'm wasting half my high trying to think of what to munch on when stoned late at night or early in the morningThanks blades bladies Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Two tortillas, peanut butter on one, nutella on the other, cook it, eat it :yummy:

3. idk but i got some cookies

4. Ritz crackers and peanut butter or popcorn is my go toSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. A sandwich ,soup ,hot pocket.

6. Fig Newtons, bro.

Fig Newtons.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Apples, kiwis, oranges. fruit is dank as fuck

hahaha I was about to say this^ then as I was typing, boom.  

It's true though, fruit is dank as fuckk.  I'd add to that list bananas, clementines, grapes, mango, etc....lol

added bonus: fruit is good for you and won't make you outta shape (or just fat) if you eat a lot of it...can't say the same for cookie dough (I eat this way too much while stoned lol)

9. as for an unhealthy snack, i used to be able to munch down 3 bags of spicy hot cheetos.  but the spicy hot shits can sometimes be unbearable 

10. Hot ham and Cheese or Taco Bell

11. PB&J....ON TOAST. it'll bake your fucking noodle man.

12. But also don't use no bullshit. 100% whole wheat bread! natural peanut butter and no grape jelly shit. Get some blackberry spread and max your shit out to the next level.

13. Milano cookies. The end.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I like to eat ritz crackers with a little bit of cream cheese on one side and strawberry jam on the other side. The saltyness from the cracker and the sweet jam is so good. Yum.

15. I'm on some healthy shit but what I like to munch on is that kashi cinnamon harvest with honey and peanut butter in it. I know im a weirdo but at least I got a mind of my own:)

16. Um nachos, Mac & Cheese, any kind of chip or cookie, ice cream...and grow a stoner brain so you can get munchie cravings hahaha

17. Oats n honey granola bars with Nutella 😋Warning: Eating Nutella high might result in eating half the jar in one sitting.

18. u obese bra