Midgrade Bagseed. PICS. 2010.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by phizz25, Apr 30, 2010.

1. #1 phizz25, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    Hey everybody.

This is my second year growing bud. Last year didn't turn out so well. I grew Norther Lights and G13 strains, 12 plants. Only two survived, both G13s. And those grew mold on them. So basically last year was a bust.

Anyway, this time I'm coming out with more experience from last year and I think I'm ready to do it right this year.

I'm not buying seeds this time until I am able to grow it well from bagseed. If I can get that down then I will move on to more exotic strains.

I have about 20 seeds that look decent that I picked from 1/4 of midgrade. I put them in a glass of water tonight. I expect them to be ready in 5-7 days then I will have to plant them.

Can't wait. I have a good feeling about this year!

Feedback welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Good luck friend. I will be watching you grow.. literally. :)

3. Update:

I picked the best four out of the seeds that sprouted today and put them in plastic cups with a 50/50 mix of perlite and jiffy seed starting mix. Thanks to teepad for the help today. Once they sprout, I intend to put them under CFL lamps until they are big enough to go outside.

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      971.5 KB
      Views:
    • b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      353.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Just a quick update. My seeds haven't broken the soil yet but I wanted to post about a couple other plants I am working on.

Thanks to teepad for giving me two of his White Widow sprouts. I've got them under two 26w CFL lights now until they are ready to go outside.

Attached Files:

5. You're welcome for the clones my friend. Just make sure to take extra special care of my ladies! They are used to bein babied. :) Looking good btw.

6. A note about the White Widows.

I started a separate thread for them titled:
    2 x White Widow PICS 2010

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep growing these bagseed seeds since I've got two White Widows going now.

I may let them get big enough to go outside and plant them on a different plot.

Will update today or tomorrow when I have more concrete plans.