mid flower problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Millers, Feb 27, 2013.

1. 4 1ooo watts. Dimmable Almost end of week four. Og clones. I know that cuz I'm one of their trimmers. Is this site still active ??? 3 harvests so far. Had slight problems. Ac is top of line. Airflow is superb. Clones went from 1. Inch rw to 6 inch. Veg 5 weeks. Slight light bleaching not a defeiency I do t think. Raised lights and dimmed. High temp canopy no more than low 80s with co2. Use mild phosphoload right around this time with a good flush. Light bleaching Is not on te increase but I have raised them 18-24 from canopy. Bud development isn't as anticapted. I know this cuz I see trees on the same nutes as mine. Flowers are bigger and better. we rool with trellis. Clean room. Ro water. I may have to add alittle more calmag because of the ro water. But mid flower that's too late. Remember I do follow a proven system. A 1.5 to 2lb a light of perfect stuff. I believe I know my lumens have been g narly for early setup. Supercroped plenty but they are too tall. Run off is low. I know this is Rambling. But if you comment or pm me I would appreciate it

Bella

2. Whats the problem? Pics. You told us what your set up is, but not what problems you are having except for "mild light bleaching"