Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwaved PB&W: Log 1

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by newbiestoner, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #1 newbiestoner, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    So hi guys, I'm going to try the microwaved method of Peanut Butter and Weed tomorrow morning just before school.:D

I've read some other threads on this, and there's enough people with enough positive results to make me want to try it.

Here's how my covert op. will go about:

1. Right after pops leaves for work, I will pop 2 tablespoons of PB in a bowl and microwave it for 1 min (step-mom will be still sleeping, so I'll have to be extra sneaky:D).

2. I'll take the 1/2 - 3/4 grams of Regs/schwagg (I know it's regs, but I smoked this shit earlier, and let me tell yah!!... best fucking regs ever!) and proceed to add it into the bowl.

3. Stir for a couple of minutes

4. Pop the hot, stirred PB&W into the microwave for another minute.

5. Stir again.

6. Put into microwave again for about 30 seconds or something.

7. Put into some bread and make a sammich (sandwhich, lol), and wait for the results later!!

I am not too sure if this will work though. I sure as hell hope so. I'm a little dubious because edibles have had diffferent reactions to me. I've tried Ganja Tea, and that didn't do shit for me. But contrarily, I have also tried firecrackers without any heating (just leaving it wrapped under my bed for a couple of days) and I was soaring!

I hope to hear from you guys' opinions and results from microwaved experiences. I will come back tomorrow or something and tell you how it went!!

2. BTW, is 1/2 a gram too little or too much? I'm not too sure because I've never attempted this method before..

3. so im eating this bitch right now. i kind of did the steps i said i would, except that the times kind of changed and that i added Jelly to give it extra flavor. the taste and smell is just like hot peanut butter's, except for little chunks of stems that i just threw in there from the bud.

Hope this works but doesnt fuck me up too bad because my resistance is really low after laying off of weed for a while...

Will keep you guys updated tomorrow

4. #4 newbiestoner, Apr 23, 2010
    So I take it nobody saw my thread.:mad::(

Well anyways, if anyone did see it, let me tell you first hand, that it does work!!!!!

Within like half an hour, I knew it was going to hit me. I wasn't sure when, but I just that feeling and was already in the disassociate mental state you get when you smoke. Half an hour after that, I felt it creeping slowly but steadily, and I was baked all day!! I still feel pretty buzzed, maybe even high. I can't really tell.:D

EDIT: If you want to try this method, you might want to add the amount to your preference. I think the reason why I got so high off of only one bud of schwagg was because I took a break from any form of Marijuana use for like a month and a half. And this is the first edible I've eaten since that break I took (I smoked twice and got really fucked up both times from just one joint, which I shared. Those breaks make your tolerance go to 0! It's awesome.:D).

5. First off thanks for attempting this as i have been curious.

I find it hard to believe a half gram of regs would get you high tho.

I use atleast a gram of dank per dose in whatever i make, and its still pretty mild but long lasting.

I dont even have a microwave tho.

I KNOW SHITS RETARDED

6. #6 newbiestoner, Apr 23, 2010
    You're welcome, and let me assure anyone that's been a doubter, THAT IT DOES IN FACT WORK!! It's much more efficient in the microwave than in the oven, as well. In the oven it takes like 20 minutes, and in the microwave, you'll be wasting 10 minutes tops (with the stirring and eating included). And I'm telling you bro, those T-breaks really do work. When you get back after a long T-break, your resistance is that of a beginner!!

I don't think that made sense, lol.

7. Ive only smoked 2 bowls in the last three weeks, i am kinda reluctant to start smoking again because i know the longer i wait the more awesome it will be

8. what kind of peanut butter you use

9. I'm trying this right now with nutella.

i just ate them so lets wait and see