Micro-recirculating dwc for seed to flower SOG.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Canibis, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Little to no red hairs. Wandering how long it will be before they go ginger.
    Should be pretty fat by then.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looks pretty good. The hairs should turn colors as she continues to mature and buds swell. Depending on the strain and grow conditions.

3. Criminal + from ripper seeds.
    I figure that she should have another 4-5 wks before harvest.

4. Yeah, I was thinking 6 weeks or so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ya maybe flush at 5. This is first run of this strain, but didn't find much journal info on it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can't get a great pic of all of the tent, just because of where I have it set up. I'd say that's 1/2 - 2/3 of the sites tho.

Think it looks like it'll be a decent yield for a 22"x36" tent?

20181021_010247.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20181021_143353.jpg
    A little more frosty every day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You will yield a nice bunch from that... but we need to have a sitdown sometime in the near future about your scrogging technique.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. With the three plants in such tight space, I let them get way out of hand lol. Not to mention my first run at it.
    The blueberries stretched later than the crim, which threw me for a loop too.

Next scrog will be single plant in same space to keep the canopy low.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. But i'll take any pointers you have. I'm no expert, and am still getting past the learning curve.

11. I tacked on a picture of a plant in a 2x3 when first timing QB boards. You need to scrog ONE plant in that area. People think more plants more bud, but not if you do it right...
    When I do a scrog, I only trim the plant at first, then I let it get bigger, clean up the bottom parts..
    but no screen. No screen until I am ready to bend the plants down, even chop the tops off, and then I work em in. I see a lot of people placing screens early. I will need to dedicate a thread in the future to explain better.

I still think your plant looks gorgeous!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. See, that's more what I wanted to do.

I went with 12/12 essentially from seed thinking that the stretch would be greatly lessened, and more controllable in space.

The crim did well but the blueberries had an extra week that I wasn't expecting. I'll be better prepared on next run. I'm just hoping for good harvest on this one.

13. Same way I did my scrog. Was told I was wrong and should let the plant grow up into it and not top, just bend around under the screen. I like this better.

837AE022-42EC-48B7-B0C8-6ACA2F017330.jpeg
    DD897D1F-1EDE-44A0-9940-AE84324ECA85.jpeg

A0A7CBE1-A160-4E4F-9814-B7683913DDD3.jpeg 7C72CFBA-47AD-461E-919B-AE759A58B4AC.jpeg E07BA74B-8712-4A92-9ED8-934D8B0DDFC1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  14. controlling the stretch...
    so the picture I showed u, that plant stretched (chocolate lava), so much during transition that I placed another screen on top of it to control it.
    If you look closely, you will notice two screens are there (shelf racks I used that time). So that's an option.
    DSCF1889.JPG
    Alternatively, I tried to control the stretch with this last plant I grew (harvested today) and waited a week or two (my girls did it as I was away) before laying the screen, except the strain (super lemon skunk) hardly stretched! A lot of wasted material under the screen. I don't recommend waiting, unless you know exactly how your strain will play out.
    My girls did good laying their first time scrog with little to no understanding.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Noted. I appreciate the feedback trojan and coco!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oh so lovely...
    20181023_184229.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. 20181025_183439.jpg 20181025_183304.jpg

Not the biggest yet, but there's a bic for comparison.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Damn... the terpenes are really kicking into overdrive now.

Between the blueberry and the crim+, it smells like a skunk just walked through a berry patch.

Shit's awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  19. I love my Skunks!! Bet it smells nice. Got some old school crosses going now

Ethos Genetics - Grandpas Stash Feminized

• Like Like x 1
  20. The sweet berry smell is definitely the first thing that hits you, but that dank comes through for the perfect finishing note.

Ripper seeds really knocked this one out the park. Can't wait to see how it smokes!