Micro-recirculating dwc for seed to flower SOG.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Canibis, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Caught root rot before it got too far. Roots lightening slowly, but new roots exploding from pots.
    Good sign I hope. Screenshot_20180924-222247_Gallery.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. 20180924_201056.jpg
    Sorry meant to attach to last

3. What did the root rot come from? When the rez broke?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. They were good for first few days after the air pump quit/ siphoned the res.

I notice them darkening but with no smell or slime a couple days ago. I ran and got some sensizym as soon as I noticed it. ( I had run out during veg, and didn't order more like a dumbass

In 2 days the roots have lightened by 1/4 and all new root growth exploded out the pots.

I should have got a before pic, but didn't think about it in the moment. Time was off the essence lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. But did that happen from the roots not having the air pump for that time? Or was it due only to you discontinuing the sensizyme?

6. I'm thinking of the time in res chamber with no water touching them, in dark, and around 80 degrees(air temp). Not to mention I'm sure they touched sides of tent while I moved them around in haste.

Not having them sensizym, definitely f-d me since it wasn't there to fight it from start.
    I was more surprised than anything by the rapid extra root growth.

I had an aerator working as soon as the res was refilled though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Starting the stacking process 20180929_230009~2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. H2O2 is your friend. Its your plant's friend too. No more dead seedlings, no more root rot, and all thanks to good ole' industrial 30% H2O2.

looking good

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks!

How have you been trojan?

Their starting to thicken up some. No defs that I can see. (Second pic is same stalk as last post)

Going to bring my ppms up to 900 or so with sensizym, bud factor x, big bud, and some bud candy. Thought about adding calmag but should have plenty between the BB and BFX.

Any suggestions that you have?

20181003_175940~2.jpg
    20181003_175638.jpg

10. Dammit left out the upskirt shot! Lol

20181003_191553~2.jpg

Exploded from sides of net cups since they went to flower.

I have high hopes

11. View attachment 2515457

Adding mass.
    Not super fast, but luckily I've got some really good indica smoke right now. Otherwise, I'd be impatient as hell lol.

Started flower Sept 10th, so hoping to add some serious mass soon.

Threw in some AN Overdrive (1-5-4+mag) in lieu of my big bud and bfx. Kept the sensizym in the mix though.

We'll see if that boosts em a bit.

12. 20181010_184619~2.jpg

I know its blurple light, but you can really see all the sites in this pic.

I added 2x45w(true watt) panels to help with late flower, and defoled some hindering fan leaves. I can already see the difference after 1 light cycle.

20181009_201553.jpg

Starting my critical+ mother now.

She'll give me one round of clones to replace this SOG and then be put into flower all by her lonesome in the new cabinet. Can't wait till I get my QBs for it.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Better color.

20181011_232438.jpg

5 more weeks should make for some hog legs.

The 3 larger branches of the middle plant (criminal +) are stacking and bulking just like the front stalk.

The blueberry on the outsides are making more popcorny buds, but I hope to help by adding the additional 90w of side lighting.

14. You should be using a lower N and higher P/K ratio. A bag of KoolBloom (2-45-28) is ~$20/kg and should last you a long time, but this is during very late (ripening) stage.
    At week 5 flower they should still be on regular bloom nutes. You said you added Overdrive (1-5-4+mag), this would be similar to what I just suggested.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I may grab a bag when at hydrostore later today. It's looking like work will be rained out, so perfect time to go tire kickin lol.

Otherwise, I'll just stay the course with what I'm running. I just got to stay patient I suppose.

They're drinking over a gallon a day now, so the should start packing weight soon.

Thanks again trojan!

16. 20181012_225850~2.jpg

Reacting well to the Overdrive and starting to sugar up pretty nice.

• Like Like x 3
  17. 20181015_183246.jpg
    No red hairs yet, but already so covered in trichs.

Can't wait to see her finished.

The blueberries are slower to mature, but i'll get some pics of them soon.

• Like Like x 2