Micro G question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jetsfoo7, Jan 17, 2014.

1. So i got my micro g about a month or so ago and iv noticed the coil starting to drop a little bit lower and lower and now one side is out of the little hole that holds it in place and is just kind of slanted from the otherside and touching the bottom. It still lights up but im afraid its going to break soon, any suggestions on what i should do?

2. any suggestions at all?

3. You realize the life span on those pens, as advertised by the company, are only expected to last 4-6 weeks...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i realize its not gonna work forever but im just wondering if anyone has any fix for this

5. [quote name="jetsfoo7" post="19360225" timestamp="1390003992"]i realize its not gonna work forever but im just wondering if anyone has any fix for this[/quote]About a month or so would be exactly within the expected lifespan. That's why you build your own ego for way cheaper than buying into this name brand trash. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. you just buy a new heating element and replace it, as said they dont last much longer then a month.  a new one costs about 15 bucks at most places.  theres no fix for a worn out element, other then replacing it with a new one.

7. Thanks I think I'm just gonna replace it

Couldn't of said it better heh.