Micro G pen Atomizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCervDaDank420, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Ok, so this is my first time buying a vape pen, and I know pretty much the BASICS of how they work. But if you guys could drop some info on a new user, that would be Perfect:)
    Now to the point of the post. I was wondering if there was any attachment or ANYTHING that would also burn Dry herb too. I know you're not suppose to use dry herb with the atomizer the Micro G pen comes with. But I've heard supposedly the Cloud pen 2.0 has an atomizer than burns dry herb? Is there any way I could maybe buy a Cloud 2.0 atomizer and just slide it in, I mean aren't they pretty much the same??? No rude comments please just trying to find some info I couldnt find with manual research:))) THANKS I APRECIATE IT

2. I'm pretty sure you can get any of those style atomizers and just swap them around. They only seem to occasionally vary slightly in the heating coil area.

3. I just bought the micro g pen, and because i don't have a steady supply of wax/oil, i bought the cloud pen dry herb attachment too. the thing literally broke in 2 days, and honestly just got clogged after every use. once i bought some wax the pen is the greatest thing ive ever bought. so i suggest not buying the dry herb attachment and just using oils