Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mfzb04, Jan 6, 2009.

1. I'm moving to Michigan next year for college and was wondering my social anxiety and depression qualifys me for medical marijuana. But if that doesn't I have deteriated disc disease which means exactly what it sounds like. My spinal disc deterate over time. When I was 16 I got an artifical disc and four screws put in to try to relieve some of my pain. It did put not all of it and not my other disc are getting worse and my doctor said probaly 3 years before I need surgery again. So I was wondering if any of those conditions would be suitable to qualify for medical marijuana.

2. #2 MnToker, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    I'd have to say... no but really I just googled it. My guess is with your condition you could probably get medical marijuana.

Eligibility
    Eligible would be those with a ``debilitating medical condition'' such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain, glaucoma, hepatitis C and debilitating symptoms from other diseases. It's estimated about one-half of 1 percent of Michigan residents, between 40,000 and 50,000 people, would be eligible for medical marijuana use.
    Requirements
    At least 18 years old; must register with the Michigan Department of Community Health and carry a state-issued ID card indicating registration.

3. Hey thanks for the reply