Michigan requirements for mmj card

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cloudsurfer, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I have heard all kinds of different things about what one must do to get their card.... Was wondering if someone could please clarify for me i have a slipped disc in my shoulder and was wanting to get it thank you

2. Our medical laws here are a joke. If you have $150 you can get a card.

3. Agreed, just got mine... Total joke

4. Either of you in SE Michigan that can recommend a doctor? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

5. have 200 bucks and access to the post office?

you too can be a MI medical patient

6. sry for double post

ann arbor health collective, ganjamamas, sticky, ann arbor wellness collective are a few places that offer doctors visits. just call and set up a time.

7. Ya. A lot of dispensaries have a doctor on site 1 day per week. I went to one in Lansing. I paid 75 for my doctors visit, he asked a couple of guided questions and within 15 min I was diagnosed with chronic pain... Then $100 goes to the state for licensing... Piece of cake

8. yea it's easy like in Cali

9. It probably won't matter, but you might want to use a different explanation. I don't think there is a disc in your shoulder. But I'm sure that pain from a torn rotator cuff or bursitis would be a totally legitimate ailment. Either way - enjoy your new card when you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

10. Lol I didnt want to say it

11. A slipped disc in your shoulder? I thought a slipped disc is something That happens in your back like on hour spine. I'm no doctor though I could be wrong.

12. ^^^
    and clearly I can't spell.

13. It is it was bad wording lol i broke my neck when i was 17 years old and it compressed and moved the vertebrae in my back but it hurts worse up by my shoulder and the pain spreads through much shoulder mostly and my neck and upper back

14. Booyah here's your card

15. Ya i mean i have records and medical history showing that i broke my neck and history where i went to doctors for pain...... Just didn't know what was all needed

16. How long do you have to live in mi to get a card im thinking of moving there