Michigan mmp caregiver needs some advise

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ateal77, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Im a compliant Michigan care giver. I came home today to find a letter from the city wanting to gain access to my home to change the water meter to a smart meter. m water meter is located in the storage closet of my grow room... Any insight of what other local caregivers have done in this situation

2. If your grow is legal you don't really have anything to worry about except a crooked meter guy telling someone you have a crop there right?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Which if is legal seems silly

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. They currently have to go into your grow room to read the meter every month?
    If so, I don't see the issue with a meter change out, they will never have to enter again.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm just saying if your a compliant mmp then there's nothing to worry about in the first place is there just let him change it.

6. I think it depends on how large of a grow you have going. I personally think that it might be a good idea that if you don't have a big dog that you borrow a big dog from a buddy to have there on the premises when the dude comes out to change the meter.

Hey, it'll just make him think twice if he is crooked about coming back...

J