Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Med Situation

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by vapeisrape, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Hello, Im 18 and im from michigan, i am attending college in a few days and i have a question about getting medical marijuana in michigan

I have been diagnosed with ADD, and have tried concerta and adderol, neither of which seemed to work for me, then i saw this video.. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj72e5q61Fs&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Medical marijuana for ADD and its good for kids![/ame]

Also I have a knee disease called osgood slaughter, although i have slowly been growing out of it.

Does anyone know what my chances of getting medical marijuana would be, I dont want to end up wasting the $300 to get shot down, and to be realistic I think it would help more for the ADD than the knee disease.

2. I don't think its universal, BUT every respectable doctor who does MMJ recommendations won't charge you if you don't qualify.

3. Adderall helps ADHD not as much for ADD.

weed helps good for me too tho

4. You should read up on The THC Foundation website, i think it is the only michigan dispensery right now.

5. smoking makes it easy for me to concentrate on one thing at a time instead of my mind being constantly racing, but i've never heard of any MI patients receiving med cards for ADD.

6. Im sure you can come up with some things that make you qualify. Personally, I think everyone has something that it could help with. Whether it be pain, anxiety, sleep problems, or what ever. Just find the right Dr to recommend it.

I find it dumb how Drs can get into trouble by recommending MMJ to people when they have a degree that says they know what they are doing. They cant control if someone without any criminal records ends up selling it or something. Plenty of people abuse Rx drugs, but you never hear about a Dr losing his license.