Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan hard card question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Halfbakedjake, Oct 28, 2013.

1. My caregiver said that if I get pulled over before my 21 days or my hard card come in the mail that I'm screwed. Or so the paperwork stamped by where I went good enough to keep me clear? I went to first natural wellness in Ann Arbor and they told me I would be fine

2. Just drive safe dude.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Before mine was cleared I was told to also carry proof of sending your stuff into the state for it to clear, along with your papers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Drive safely, keep your paper work with you at all times, and don't use in the car, eh. The cops could detain you with or without the hard card if they really wanted to -- if you're in that situation, don't make them want to, man -- polite and courteous, even if they're aholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum